Dr. Suzanne Storey is a family practitioner practicing in La Fayette, GA. Dr. Storey specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Storey possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Ga Sch of Med, Augusta Ga 1999
Medical College of Georgia at Georgia Regents University 1999
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- High Cholesterol
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Vascular Disease
- Floyd Med Ctr, Family Medicine
- Floyd Medical Center Program
Dr. Suzanne Storey MD's Practice location
La Fayette, GA 30728Get Direction
Dr. Suzanne Storey MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Storey
- What Is Mumps: Get the Facts
Mumps is a highly contagious viral infection, which is common in young children. It’s often recognizable by extremely painful swellings occurring at the side of the face, giving the individual a distinctive hamster face appearance. Other mumps-related symptoms include high body temperature,...
- How to Get Rid of a Boil: Homeopathic Treatment and Prevention
IntroductionA small bump on any part of the body is always a troublesome affair. Has anyone wondered whether it is just a boil or a pimple? Although the two often look so similar, they are actually two different things. A pimple and a boil may start out similarly, wherein there would be a reddish...
- How Can I Lower Cholesterol Levels?
How Can I Lower Cholesterol Levels?Lowering the levels of cholesterol goes a long way in reducing the risk of heart disease and aids in a longer, healthier life. But is it easy to lower the levels of ‘bad’ cholesterol (LDL cholesterol) in blood? Before we begin, please remember that cholesterol...
- What Is Toviaz?
Generic Name: FesoterodineBrand Name: ToviazWhat is Toviaz?Toviaz is a medication for the treatment of spasms that occur in the bladder muscles. The generic name of Toviaz is fesoterodine. This drug is mostly used for the treatment of an overactive bladder and other accompanying symptoms such...
- Does the Pertussis Vaccine Have Any Contraindications and Side Effects?
Pertussis is an infection of the upper respiratory system. The disease is highly contagious and spreads through the coughing and sneezing of an infected individual. This highly contagious and airborne disease is caused by the bacteria called Bordetella pertussis. The symptoms of pertussis typically...
- When and How Is Ferrous Sulfate Used?
What is ferrous sulfate?Ferrous sulfate is a form of iron that can be obtained through supplements. Our bodies mostly get iron through the different types of food we consume. Iron becomes a part of myoglobin and hemoglobin once it is inside the body. Myoglobin enables the storage of oxygen in...
- Dr. Raymond A Bedgood M.D.1114 Professional Blvd Dalton GA 30720
- Dr. Donald Ray Thomas M.D.1714 Cleveland Hwy Dalton GA 30721
- Dr. Melissa J Phillips MD4700 Battlefield Pkwy Ringgold GA 30736
- Dr. Kerry A Neises M.D.1107 Memorial Dr Dalton GA 30720
- Dr. Michael E Dant MD4700 Battlefield Pkwy Ringgold GA 30736
- Dr. John S Antalis M.D.1114 Professional Blvd Dalton GA 30720