Dr. Sawsan Najmey is a rheumatologist practicing in Toms River, NJ. Dr. Najmey specializes in the treatment of musculoskeletal diseases and systematic autoimmune conditions that can affect the bones, muscles or bones. Eventually, if not treated, these illnesses can also impact the skin, eyes, nervous system and internal organs. Dr. Najmey treats diseases similar to orthopedists but does not perform surgery. Often times, research is conducted to find potential alternatives for the patients illness.
Education and Training
University of Jordan Faculty of Medicine 1984
- Reference calibrators for IgG antibodies to beta2-glycoprotein I: preparation, properties and availability to investigators.
- Antibodies to beta 2 glycoprotein I: standardized immunoassay and a reference interval for healthy controls.
- The association of antibodies to beta 2 glycoprotein I with the antiphospholipid syndrome: a meta-analysis.
- Trigger Finger
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Tennis Elbow
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Wilford Hall Medical Center (AETC) Program
Dr. Sawsan Said Najmey MD's Practice location
Toms River, NJ 08755Get Direction
Freehold, NJ 07728Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Sawsan Said Najmey MD | Rheumatologist | Rheumatology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Sawsan Said Najmey MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Najmey
- Everything You Need to Know About Lupus
What is lupus?Lupus or systemic lupus erythematosus is an autoimmune disorder that may affect skin, kidneys, brain, and other organs. According to Lupus Foundation of America, about 1.5 million people in U.S. have lupus. This condition is seen more in women than in men....
- Third Rock from the Sun's Star Kristen Johnston Shares Battle with Lupus
Everyone knows Kristen Johnson from her hit role in the 90’s sitcom Third Rock from the Sun which ran from 1996 to 2001. However, some might also know her from her other exploits, like writing the book Guts: The Endless Follies and Tiny Triumphs, where she shares her battle against substance...
- How Does Your Doctor Diagnose Lupus?
Lupus is a long standing disease and complex enough to make it difficult to diagnose. Some of the symptoms of Lupus mimic other diseases like Rheumatoid arthritis. That is why Lupus is called a “great imitator.” Symptoms of Lupus come, go and reappear. Hence it may take years to diagnose...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Arthritis?
Arthritis is a condition that causes inflammation and swelling in the joints. It may also affect the tissues surrounding the joints and other adjacent or connective tissues, and its adverse effects may be either on one or multiple joints. The arthritic disease or condition can be categorized into...
- Mali Ramara's Story: Turning Hair Loss Into A Source of Strength
Hair can be considered one’s crowning glory, and this is especially true among women who want to keep their hair healthy. But what would happen if one suffers from a disease that can cause their hair to start falling out? There are many diseases that can cause hair loss, and one of these diseases...
- What Conditions Trigger Rheumatoid Arthritis Flare-Ups?
What is Rheumatoid Arthritis Flare-up?Flare-ups can take place when you least expect them. Everything can be going well with your rheumatoid arthritis, your medications were taken on time and your carrying on with your day.When all of the sudden, you begin to feel severe pain in your joints that is...