Dr. Susan Firestone practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Los Angeles, CA. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Firestone treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
Dr. Susan Firestone M.D.'s Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90027Get Direction
Dr. Susan Firestone M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Genital Warts: Is It an STD?
Genital warts are an STI, also known as a sexually transmitted infection. It is caused by specific strains of HPV, also known as the human papillomavirus. In appearance, genital warts are soft growths that appear in the genital region. These growths on the skin can result in discomfort, pain, and...
- Sleep Apnea's Impact on a Patient's Heart
Though sleep apnea often causes atrial fibrillation, there is a lack of awareness.Neglecting sleep disorders is easy. They are widely prevalent, and yet poorly diagnosed and an underrated risk factor for many health conditions. Sleep apnea, one of the most common sleep disorders touches 3-7% of the...
- Sherman Award Recipients for Crohn's and Colitis Research Contributions
Photo credit: Diligent Rocket LLCBeginning last year, the Sherman Prize celebrates men and women who have made a big difference for those living with inflammatory bowel disease. Funded by the Bruce and Cynthia Sherman Charitable Foundation, the award is given to exceptional researchers, doctors,...
- 5 Tips on Living with Diabetes
Are you living with diabetes? Do you know someone who is a diabetic? Here are 5 tips to help you or them live a long and happy life!1. Consume a Healthy Diet...
- What Are Pimples: Causes and How to Get Rid of Them
What are pimples?Pimples, also known as "spots", "acne", or "zits", are inflammation of the skin or small skin lesions that are caused when excessive oil in the skin gets trapped in the pores.The oil glands of the skin get clogged and become infected. This clogging results in the formation of...
- Dr. Dominique Aimee Jean M.D.7111 Santa Monica Blvd Los Angeles CA 90046
- Dr. Traci S Biondi MD1500 Duarte Rd Duarte CA 91010
- Dr. Yohana Zambrana corchado MD4650 W Sunset Blvd Los Angeles CA 90027
- Dr. Giovanni Cucchiaro M.D.4650 W Sunset Blvd Los Angeles CA 90027
- Dr. Shelby Lynne walters Cody MD4650 W Sunset Blvd Los Angeles CA 90027
- Dr. Jammie T Ferrara M.D.4650 SUNSET BLVD MS#3 LOS ANGELES CA 90027