Dr. Richard Michael Rembecki MD, PHD
Pulmonologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Pulmonology571 W Main St Suite 200 Lewisville TX, 75057
Dr. Richard Rembecki practices Pediatric Pulmonology in Lewisville, TX. Dr. Rembecki treats children who have breathing problems, or a problem with his or her lungs. Pediatric pulmonologists often treat children with chronic cough, difficulty breathing, recurring pneumonia, asthma, cystic fibrosis, apnea, chronic lung disease in premature infants, noisy breathing, and conditions that require special equipment to monitor and/or help with breathing at home.
- Hemopoietic histocompatibility (Hh-1) regulatory and structural genes of the f haplotype map to H-2.
- Polymorphism of Hh-1, the mouse hemopoietic histocompatibility locus.
- Bone marrow cell transplants involving intra-H-2 recombinant inbred mouse strains. Evidence that hemopoietic histocompatibility-1 (Hh-1) genes are distinct from H-2D or H-2L.
- Expression of hemopoietic histocompatibility antigens on H-2-loss variants of F1 hybrid lymphoma cells: evidence consistent with trans gene regulation.
Dr. Richard Michael Rembecki MD, PHD's Practice location
Lewisville, TX 75057Get Direction
TAOS, NM 87571Get Direction
Dr. Richard Michael Rembecki MD, PHD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rembecki
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Croup?
Croup is a common viral illness that affects children, and is characterized by symptoms that include a runny nose and an extreme cough. This viral infection affects the voice box and the wind pipe and may lead to obstruction in breathing. The vocal cords are swollen and as air is forced through this...
- Cough Medicine for Cystic Fibrosis
Medications for cystic fibrosis can help control the mucus in the lungs and keep the lungs’ normal functioning as much as possible. What is Cystic Fibrosis?Cystic fibrosis is a genetic disease known to affect the cells that make mucus, digestive fluids, and sweat. Usually, these fluids are thin...
- Causes and Treatments for a Barking Cough
What is a barking cough?The medical term for a barking cough is croup, which is a viral condition that causes swelling of the upper airways of children, especially those who are younger than 5 years old. It is also described as the inflammation of the larynx and the trachea in children.There are a...
- Asthmatic Bronchitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatments
IntroductionEvery time you inhale, air enters your nose and mouth, and then flows down the throat through the air passageways called as bronchial tubes. For the air to reach the lungs, these passageways need to be open. To transport the oxygen to the tissues of the body, oxygen is passed into the...
- Croup and Its Symptoms
Croup, a viral infection in children, is a condition that causes swelling of the vocal cords. The cause of croup is also the same virus that causes a normal cold. Croup can happen any time, but is very common during the winter. ...
- The History of Cystic Fibrosis
What is cystic fibrosis?It is a genetic disease that affects both young children and adults. It mainly affects the lungs and the digestive system. When a child inherits two copies of the genes responsible for cystic fibrosis, the child develops the disease.The complications associated with the...
- Dr. Felix Shardonofsky M.D.328 W Main Lewisville TX 75057
- Dr. Steven Craig Copenhaver M.D.8210 Walnut Hill Ln Dallas TX 75231
- Dr. Peter N Schochet M.D.6200 W PARKER RD PLANO TX 75093
- Mr. Andrew Scott Gelfand M.D.8210 Walnut Hill Ln Dallas TX 75231
- Dr. Preeti Bhatia Sharma M.D.5200 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75235
- Dr. Elizabeth J. Brown M.D.5323 Harry Hines Boulevard Dallas TX 75390