Dr. William David Thompson M.D.
Cardiac Electrophysiologist | Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology4230 Harding Rd Suite 330 Nashville TN, 37205
Dr. William Thompson is a Cardiac Electrophysicist practicing in Nashville, TN. Dr. Thompson performs testing procedures on patients hearts electrical system in order to assess timing and abnormalities associated with electrical activities of the heart. Adult Cardiac Electrophysiologists are trained to treat irregular heartbeats, and carry out electrophysiology studies or ablations.
Education and Training
Vanderbilt Univ Sch of Med, Nashville Tn 1995
Vanderbilt University School of Medicine 1995
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Atrial Flutter
- Vanderbilt Univ Med Ctr, Cardiovascular Diseases; Vanderbilt Univ Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center Program
Dr. William David Thompson M.D.'s Practice location
Nashville, TN 37205Get Direction
Dr. William David Thompson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Thompson
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Who Should You Call If You Have Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure should be treated early. With the right treatment, your life expectancy can be increased. Patients observing any of the symptoms related to congestive heart failure should never wait for the regular appointment dates. Instead, they should consult your doctor in no time to avoid further...
- What Is a Bubble Study?
What is a bubble study?A bubble study is a type of echocardiogram, which is the ultrasound of the heart. An echocardiogram is done to visualize the heart and its surrounding areas. Better images of the heart can be produced when a “contrast” is used during the echocardiogram. In a bubble study,...
- Heart Palpitations: When Is It a Sign of Something Serious?
Heart palpitations, although it feels like a scary experience, are not always a sign of something serious. These palpitations are harmless but there are some instances when it could be a signal to a serious heart disease, especially if it is associated with other symptoms. This article explains...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Dr. William Walter Wassynger M.D.222 22nd Ave N Nashville TN 37203
- Dr. Christopher N Conley M.D.3443 Dickerson Pike Nashville TN 37207
- Dr. Stephen A Fahrig MD4230 Harding Pike Nashville TN 37205
- Dr. Juan Carlos Estrada M.D.3601 Tvc Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Joseph C Vaglio M.D.1820 Preston Park Blvd Plano TX 75093
- Dr. Roy M John MDLahey Clinic Burlington MA 01805