Dr. Hossam E Gouda MD
Sleep Medicine Specialist | Sleep Medicine1500 Weiss St Saginaw MI, 48602
Dr. Hossam Gouda practices Sleep Medicine in Saginaw, MI. Dr. Gouda studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
Education and Training
University Of Cairo, University Of Cairo, Faculty Of Medicine MD
Univ Of Cairo, Fac Of Med, Cairo, Egypt 1991
University Of Cairo Faculty Of Medicine 1991
- Liver failure in a patient treated with long-term rosiglitazone therapy.
- Successful medical management of emphysematous pyelonephritis.
- Spontaneous retropharyngeal hemorrhage causing airway obstruction: a case report with a review of the literature.
- Lead level in pregnant women suffering from pre-eclampsia in Dakahlia, Egypt.
- Screening of Blood Levels of Mercury, Cadmium, and Copper in Pregnant Women in Dakahlia, Egypt: New Attention to an Old Problem.
- The effects of N-acetyl cysteine on oxidative stress among patients with pre-eclampsia.
- Erratum to: Screening of Blood Levels of Mercury, Cadmium, and Copper in Pregnant Women in Dakahlia, Egypt: New Attention to an Old Problem.
- NSLIJHS/Hofstra North Shore-LIJ School of Medicine at Forest Hills Program
Dr. Hossam E Gouda MD's Practice location
Saginaw, MI 48602Get Direction
Dr. Hossam E Gouda MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Child Stops Breathing 27 Times an Hour Due to Sleep Apnea
It is during a child’s earliest years where much of their development takes place. During this time, they learn through their own observations, develop their social and mental skills, and figure out their own independence. However, some children do not have it so easy, especially for Mia Amdur,...
- Sleep Apnea Is Much More than Snoring
Sleep apnea is often associated with snoring, which some may view as "amusing." However, jokes aside, it is clear that sleep apnea can lead to much graver consequences if neglected. Snoring should be better interpreted as an early warning of worse to come.It is vital to treat sleep apnea as a...
- The Relationship Between Sudden Cardiac Death and Sleep Apnea
Sleep apnea is a common sleep disorder in the United States, although many people don't realize that it can be very dangerous. It is often called a minor sleep disturbance, without realizing the fact that it is associated with many life-threatening conditions.Sleep apnea can increase blood pressure,...
- Why Am I So Tired?
Many people find it difficult to describe when they are tired. Some call it exhaustion, while others name it tiredness. Few others may call it fatigue. Fatigue, or tiredness, is a non-specific condition with numerous causes. Fatigue can be either physical or mental, although the two condition are...
- The Results are in. Absence of Sleep Apnea Screening Caused 2 Deadly Train Crashes in New York
Federal investigators have recently blamed Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) for two deadly train crashes that happened in the New York City metropolitan area. After the crashes in both the Hoboken Terminal of the New Jersey Transit and the Brooklyn Terminal on the Long Island Rail Road, the...
- How Can I Stop Snoring?
Snoring can affect not only your sleep but also your family members and friends, if you sleep in the same room with them. Snoring can lead to sleep problems, fatigue during day, irritability, and other health problems. About 45% of adults in the world are affected by snoring, and it is more commonly...