Dr. Lydia Najera MD
Nephrologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric NephrologyUniversity Of Minnesota Physicians 516 Delaware St Se, Minneapolis MN, 55455
Lydia Najera, MD is a Pediatric Nephrologists from the University of Minnesota Amplatz Children's Hospital who provides care for children at Children's Hospital and Clinics of Minnesota. She sees pati ...
Education and Training
Univ of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 1994
Texas A&M University, TX 1994
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Nephrology
- Mpls.St.Paul magazine Top Doctors 2010
- Best Doctors in America 2007-2010
- Mpls. St. Paul magazine Top Doctors 2009
- Univ Of Mn Med Sch, Pediatric Nephrology; Univ Of Az Coll Of Med, Pediatrics
- Arizona Health Sciences Center 1994
- Nephrology, Pediatric - University of Minnesota Hospitals, Minneapolis 2002
- University of Minnesota (Pediatric Nephrology)
Dr. Lydia Najera MD's Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55455Get Direction
Dr. Lydia Najera MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Najera
- Know What Is Epilepsy with Generalized Seizures
Epilepsy is a known neurological condition characterized by seizures. These seizures are the result of intense electrical activity in the brain. When this abnormal brain activity happens in one area of the brain, it is called a partial seizure. However, when they occur in the entire brain, it is now...
- What Is the Babinski Reflex?
Reflexes Seen in NewbornsMuch of a baby's activity during the first few weeks of life is reflexive. When you put your finger in your baby's mouth, your baby would automatically suck on it by reflex. Your baby would not think of what to do but rather respond according to reflexes. When exposed to a...
- Nephrotic Syndrome in Children: What You Need to Know
Nephrotic Syndrome in ChildrenNephrotic syndrome in children is not a disease, but rather a group of symptoms that usually indicate kidney damage (particularly glomeruli damage) and proteinuria (high levels of protein in the urine). When there is kidney damage, a protein called albumin, which is...
- What Is Renal Ultrasound Used For?
A renal ultrasound is actually a diagnostic procedure, wherein high-frequency sound waves are transmitted through the body tissues that are inaudible to the human ear. The echoes recorded into videos or images of the internal structures of the body.A wide range of diseases and conditions can be...
- Wilms Tumor Facts
Wilms TumorWilms tumor, also called as nephroblastoma, is a type of cancerous tumor in the kidneys. The name of the disease comes from a German doctor named Max Wilms, who wrote about it in 1899. Children ages 3-4 years old are more likely to develop Wilms tumor.Wilms tumor accounts for around 9 out...
- What Could Lead to Nephrotic Syndrome?
IntroductionNephrotic syndrome refers to a group of symptoms that occur when there is something wrong with your kidneys. It can affect people of all ages and is often treatable. Kidney damage may be suspected if an individual shows any of the following symptoms:...
- Dr. Elizabeth Grace Ingulli M.D.University Of Minnesota Physicians Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Michelle Nicole Rheault M.D.2512 S 7th St Minneapolis MN 55454
- Youngki Kim M516 Delaware St Se Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Michael Ray Bendel-stenzel M.D.2525 Chicago Ave. S. Minneapolis MN 55404
- Dr. Neil J. Paloian MD420 Delaware St SE Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Jurat Singh Rajpal M.D.420 Delaware St SE Minneapolis MN 55455