Dr. James Payte is an Addiction Medicine Physician in Wimberley, TX. Dr. Payte evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Addiction Medicine Physicians provide medical care in addition to consultation for each patient and their families.
- A brief history of methadone in the treatment of opioid dependence: a personal perspective.
- The use of insulin in the treatment of diabetes: an analogy to methadone maintenance.
- Response: integrating buprenorphine therapy into clinical practice.
- Methadone maintenance in the treatment of opioid dependence. A current perspective.
- Safe methadone induction and stabilization: report of an expert panel.
- Combined treatment modalities: the need for innovative approaches.
- Hydrolysis. A requisite for morphine detection in urine.
- Sensitive spectrophotometric method for determining methadone in biological specimens.
- Treatment of opioid dependence: current issues and future prospects.
- Methadone maintenance treatment: The first thirty years.
Dr. James Thomas Payte MD's Practice location
Wimberley, TX 78676Get Direction
Dr. James Thomas Payte MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How Addictive Is Flakka?
What are the ingredients in flakka/bath salts?Flakka is the latest synthesized drug which is very comparable to bath salts as both of them have a reputation to develop erratic and violent behaviors from people who ingest them. Flakka can be smoked, snorted, swallowed or injected. It could also be...
- What Are Night Sweats: Get the Facts
What are night sweats?Night sweats are also called as nocturnal hyperhidrosis, which means excessive sweating during the night. Night sweats are episodes of continuous sweating at night even when the environmental temperature is very cold. Some people may sweat so extensively that they might find...
- Does Flakka Induce Psychosis?
In the world of drugs, there is always a struggle to create better and more potent drugs. For the sellers, the motive is clear--to beat their competition by producing superior quality drugs. On the other hand, most users prefer designer drugs because they are often more potent, have fewer side...
- Adderall: Side Effects, High, Abuse, Withdrawal
What is Adderall?Adderall is the brand name of a prescription drug that contains a mixture of amphetamine salts, specifically 75% dextroamphetamine and 25% levoamphetamine salts. It belongs to the drug class called central nervous system (CNS) stimulants. It is also classified among...
- Can You Overdose on Xanax? How Much Xanax Does it Take to Overdose?
Before Taking this DrugInform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions before taking Xanax (alprazolam):...
- Is Gastroenteritis Related to Drug Withdrawal?
The symptoms accompanying drug withdrawal can be psychological or physical, changing your thoughts, feelings, and actions. For instance, drugs like cocaine and heroin trigger strong physical dependence. For other chemical substances, dependencies are more likely to cause psychological problems....