Dr. Nana Ceasar is an internist practicing in Catonsville, MD. Dr. Ceasar specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Ceasar provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ Of Science and Tech, Sch Of Med, Kumasi, Ghana 1996
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- St Agnes Hosp, Internal Medicine
Dr. Nana O Ceasar MD's Practice location
Catonsville, MD 21228Get Direction
CATONSVILLE, MD 21228Get Direction
Dr. Nana O Ceasar MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ceasar
- Does My Diet Raise My Risk of Getting Appendicitis?
The appendix found in the human body was long the subject of debate among doctors all over the world in their journals and reviews. However, very few of these debates have turned out to be worthy of serious consideration because the majority of doctors have conceded the fact that the appendix serves...
- What Is the Purpose of the Hormone Prolactin?
What is prolactin?Prolactin or luteotropic hormone (LTH) is a peptide hormone, which promotes milk secretion in female mammals. This hormone also plays a significant role in pancreatic development, immune system regulation, and metabolism. When women become pregnant, their prolactin levels increase...
- Women Who Smoke Increase Their Risk for Hot Flashes
According to a recent study, women who smoke frequently are prone to more hot flashes during menopause, compared to women who do not smoke at all. Earlier studies suggest that there is a link between smoking and early menopause, in addition to menopause encourages worse symptoms. A recent study that...
- Rapid Shallow Breathing (Tachypnea): Causes and Treatments
What is rapid shallow breathing?Rapid, shallow breathing, also medically called as tachypnea, is a term used to describe a breathing that is too fast, particularly when people have it due to a lung disease or other health conditions. Sometimes, rapid, shallow breathing and hyperventilation...
- What Causes Swollen Ankles and Feet?
Swelling of the ankles and feet are a common everyday experience. Either you or a loved one may have experienced ankle swelling at some point of your lives. It is that common and is not a usual cause for concern, especially if you have been standing or walking for a long period of time. However,...
- What Causes Dehydration?
Humans have approximately 60 percent of water in the body. Even if 1.5-2 percent of that water is lost, mild dehydration will start, which can lead to severe dehydration requiring immediate medical attention. Because your mood, energy level, and coordination deteriorate with the loss of body fluids,...
- Quang Ngoc Tu4426 Winding Oak Drive Olney Maryland 20832
- Dushyant Viswanathan8186 Lark Brown Road Elkridge Maryland 21075
- Miss Rama Shankar M.D.1501 Division Street Baltimore Maryland 21217
- Dr. Daphna Henkin MD18121 Georgia Avenue Olney Maryland 20832
- Dr. Edward M. Miller M.D.5601 LOCH RAVEN BLVD BALTIMORE MD 21239
- Dr. Nurul A. Chowdhury M.D.605 Main St Laurel MD 20707