Dr. Kirk Anthony Churukian M.D.
Plastic Surgeon15047 Los Gatos Blvd Suite 150 Los Gatos CA, 95032
Kirk A. Churukian MD, FACS is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. He is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, the ...
Education and Training
Univ of Southern Ca Sch of Med, Los Angeles Ca 1986
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS- 1999
- Fellow American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery ( ASAPS ), American Society of Plastic Surgeons ( ASP
- Member American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Univ Louisville Sch Of Med, Plastic Surgery Ucsf-Fresno Med Educ Prog, General Surgery Univ Or Affil Hosps, General Surgery
- Uc San Francisco Sanjoaquin Vly Med Center
- Kaiser Permanente Medical Group (Northern California)/Santa Clara Program
- LAC/USC Medical Center
- University of Southern California
Dr. Kirk Anthony Churukian M.D.'s Practice location
Los Gatos, CA 95032Get Direction
SAN JOSE, CA 95124Get Direction
Dr. Kirk Anthony Churukian M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Churukian
Find someone else.
- What You Need to Know About Liposuction
What is it?Liposuction is a cosmetic surgery done to remove the excess fat in specific areas of the body. It is a common and well known surgery which had been done throughout the world for decades.This surgery can be done in both males and females. Liposuction removes excess fat over the thighs,...
- How Effective are Facelifts?
Facelift surgery is a cosmetic procedure that is known for reducing the age-related changes on skin, including wrinkles and sagging. Also known as rhytidectomy, this procedure is a very popular method for making one look younger. In this method, skin is repositioned after the tissues have been...
- What Are the Benefits of Botox?
Since its invention in the 1980s, Botox has become one of the most popular cosmetic procedures for anyone who wants to look younger. Initially used for treating spastic eyelids, this procedure has come a long way in treating many a problems with beauty. It is considered to be the best in anti-aging...
- How is Laser Skin Resurfacing Useful?
Laser resurfacing is a cosmetic procedure that removes layers of the skin, and allows new skin to take its place. The new skin is supposed to look more youthful. In this technique, a short pulsating stream of laser is focused on the uneven skin. It is also known by other names including laser peel,...
- How Long Will I Not Be Able to See After Undergoing Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery as it's commonly known, is performed to correct droopy upper and/or lower eyelids and under-eye bags. The surgery may be performed for functional or medical reasons. Functional blepharoplasty corrects problems related to upper eyelids that sag or droop enough to...
- Reasons Why You Would Need Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is a choice made by a person who wants to look different, feel different, or just show off the new and improved version of him or herself. Most people have different reasons for undergoing plastic surgery.Sometimes one needs to see a psychiatrist before undergoing plastic surgery,...
- Dr. Alexander Q. Ereso MD525 South Dr Mountain View CA 94040
- Dr. Melody Lynd MELODY LYND80 East Hamilton Avenue Campbell California 95008
- Dr. Matthew Dominic Mingrone MD2504 Samaritan San Jose CA 95124
- Dr. Cedric Hunter M.D.300 Pasteur Dr Stanford CA 94305
- Dr. Richard Lowell Goode M.D.801 Welch Rd Palo Alto CA 94304
- Dr. Tony H Pham M.D.2307 Forest Ave San Jose CA 95128