Dr. Kirk Anthony Churukian M.D.
Plastic Surgeon15047 Los Gatos Blvd Suite 150 Los Gatos CA, 95032
Kirk A. Churukian MD, FACS is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. He is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, the ...
Education and Training
Univ of Southern Ca Sch of Med, Los Angeles Ca 1986
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS- 1999
- Fellow American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery ( ASAPS ), American Society of Plastic Surgeons ( ASP
- Member American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Kaiser Permanente Medical Group (Northern California)/Santa Clara Program
- LAC/USC Medical Center
- University of Southern California
Dr. Kirk Anthony Churukian M.D.'s Practice location
Los Gatos, CA 95032Get Direction
SAN JOSE, CA 95124Get Direction
Dr. Kirk Anthony Churukian M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Churukian
Find someone else.
- Breast Augmentation: What are Saline Implants?
Saline breast implants contain germ-free saltwater. In case the shell of the implant ruptures, the saline implant collapses. Then the body absorbs the salty water and excretes it naturally. Women who are at least 18 years of age can have this FDA-accepted breast augmentation method. Women who...
- Breast Augmentation: What Are Silicone Implants?
Silicone breast implantsSilicone gel-filled implants have an outer shell made of silicone. The gel has a natural feel just like a natural breast. The silicone gel has a shell that prevents the breast implant from collapsing.If you go for silicone implants, you will need to pay regular visits to your...
- Breast Augmentation: Facts
Breast augmentation, also known as augmentation mammoplasty, is surgical procedure which is done to increase the size of breasts. Breast augmentation is done for females who have small or under-developed breasts. It is also done to correct the asymmetry of breasts that may result from post...
- What Are the Risks of Breast Augmentation?
A majority of women do not have any severe complications after having breast implants or undergoing a breast augmentation surgery, although some do. An understanding of the possible risks and how to care for your implants is therefore very crucial.Since the decision on having a plastic surgery is...
- What Is Lipoma: Causes, Lipoma Removal, and What’s Involved?
What is a lipoma?Lipoma is the most common benign tissue tumor that occurs in almost 1 percent of the population. A lipoma consists of mature fat cells. Typically, a lipoma is enclosed by a thin fibrous capsule. Usually, lipomas develop superficially under the skin, but they can also occur anywhere...
- Gynecomastia- the Surgery for Man Boobs
What is Gynecomastia?If you are a male and if you have breast development, it is called as gynecomastia. This is a result of an imbalance in the hormones, estrogen and testosterone. Gynecomastia can affect either one or both breasts. Males going through puberty and elderly people can develop...
- Dr. Alexander Q. Ereso MD525 South Dr Mountain View CA 94040
- Dr. Matthew Dominic Mingrone MD2504 Samaritan Drive San Jose CA 95124
- Dr. Daryl Kristin Hoffman M.D.805 El Camino Real Palo Alto CA 94301
- Dr. Jeffrey Dierker Pollard M.D.2880 Stevens Creek Blvd San Jose CA 95128
- Dr. Ronald G. Milliken MD710 Lawrence Expy Santa Clara CA 95051
- Dr. Timothy Dan Santoro MD710 Lawrence Expy Santa Clara CA 95051