Dr. Christopher Keup practices Pediatric Radiology in Kansas City, MO. A pediatric radiologist is an expert in the diagnosis of illnesses, injuries, and diseases of infants, children, and adolescents, using imaging techniques and equipment. Dr. Keup has expertise in selecting the best imaging techniques to diagnose medical and surgical problems. Some of those techniques include x-ray, ultrasound, computed tomography (CT), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), and nuclear medicine.
Education and Training
University of Missouri / Columbia Campus 2007
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- University of Missouri-Kansas City 2012
- Pediatric Radiology, Children's Mercy Hospitals and Clinics, Kansas City, MO 2013
Dr. Christopher Paul Keup M.D.'s Practice location
Kansas City, MO 64108Get Direction
Hayward, CA 94545Get Direction
Dr. Christopher Paul Keup M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Studies Find that Avoiding Cow's Milk-Based Formula Does Not Reduce Celiac Risk
Food allergies are considered normal in modern society especially among children and infants, yet there are instances in which an individual can have a serious issue with consuming certain food products. These reactions are not always considered allergic reactions, and they can leave an individual...
- Where Does Cholera Commonly Occur?
What is cholera?Cholera is any of the several acute infectious diseases occurring in humans and domestic animals that are caused by the bacterium vibrio cholerae. Cholera is caused by taking in water or food that has been contaminated by the vibrio cholerae bacteria.Cholera is characterized by...
- Tofu: Types, Nutritional Value, Health Benefits and Risks
What is Tofu?Tofu is known for its nutritional benefits and also for its versatility. Other names for tofu are soya curd and bean curd. Soya milk is curdled with a coagulant, "Nigari", which is a by-product of the salt making process and it is rich in minerals. Basically, after the salt is extracted...
- Tips: Managing Your Morning Stiffness with Rheumatoid Arthritis
If you are living with rheumatoid arthritis (RA), then you are likely familiar with stiff joints, particularly in the morning. And you are not alone. Recent reports show that around 90% of individuals with active RA who are not experiencing active RA. ...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- Emily D. Kucera MD2401 Gillham Road Kansas City Missouri 64108
- Dr. Megan Mcdonald D.O.2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Joshua Q Knowlton M.D., MPH2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Brian S Dunoski MD2401 GILLHAM RD KANSAS CITY MO 64108
- Dr. Charlotte Moore M.D.2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Neil Joseph Mardis D.O.2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108