Dr. Lisa Dawn Maskill M.D.
Orthopedist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery2425 Stockton Blvd Department Of Orthop Sacramento CA, 95817
Dr. Lisa Maskill is a pediatric orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Grand Rapids, MI. Dr. Maskill specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system in children. As a pediatric orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Maskill tends to childrens bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Pediatric orthopaedic surgeons can treat newborns to teenagers. Some conditions Dr. Maskill treats include gait abnormalities like limping, limp and spine deformities, broken bones and bone and joint infections.
Education and Training
Southern Illinois University School of Medicine 2005
- Trigger Finger
- Cerebral Palsy
- Birth Defects
- Femur Fracture
- Abnormal Gait
- Grand Rapids Medical Education Partners/MSU 2010
- Shriners Hospital for Children - Northern California 2011
Dr. Lisa Dawn Maskill M.D.'s Practice location
Grand Rapids, MI 49503Get Direction
Sacramento, CA 95817Get Direction
Dr. Lisa Dawn Maskill M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Maskill
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Muscular Dystrophy in Children
Muscular dystrophy or MD is a genetic disorder that stops the body from producing enough proteins to develop the muscles and keep them healthy. This fault in the genetic structure slowly weakens the body as the person ages. It is really heartbreaking to hear a parent say, “My child has muscular...
- How Effective is Knee Replacement Surgery?
How Effective is Knee Replacement Surgery?This surgery is normally recommended for elderly people who suffer from severe pain due to osteoarthritis. It is suggested for people if the pain and stiffness in their joints affects their mobility and daily activities. One has to understand both the...
- Reasons for Knee Replacement Surgery
Knee replacement surgery is a surgical procedure that involves the removal of parts of your natural knee joint and replacing them with artificial parts known as prostheses. Knee replacement is a very common procedure used to repair your knee joint.Many conditions can make your doctor decide to...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Telling a Child the Truth About His/Her Condition
Muscular dystrophy is a category of muscle diseases that cause progressive weakness and loss of muscle mass. Muscular dystrophy (MD) is either inherited or can be due to a genetic mutation. Kids with MD usually follow a normal pattern of growth development in the first few years of their lives,...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Dr. Safdar N. Khan MD4860 Y St Sacramento CA 95817
- Dr. Jennette Boakes M.D.2425 Stockton Blvd Sacramento CA 95817
- Dr. Brian M. Haus MD4860 Y ST STE 3800 SACRAMENTO CA 95817
- Dr. Vedant Ashok Kulkarni M.D.2425 STOCKTON BLVD SACRAMENTO CA 95817
- Dr. Holly Bee Leshikar M.D.4860 Y ST SACRAMENTO CA 95817
- Dr. Thu-ba Leba MD2425 Stockton Blvd Sacramento CA 95817