Dr. Robert Bocian M.D.
Allergist and Immunologist | Allergy795 El Camino Real Palo Alto CA, 94301
Dr. Robert Bocian practices Allergy and Immunology care in Palo Alto, CA. Dr. Bocian specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Bocian provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
- Stanford University Medical Center, Stanford Ca - Bariatric Surgery
Dr. Robert Bocian M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Robert Bocian M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bocian
- Can Eczema Flare-Up Anywhere on My Body?
Eczema is the general term of a number of skin conditions. Doctors believe that the condition is passed on genetically and results from a disorder of the immune system. This disorder results in the overreaction of the system when it encounters certain triggers in the environment.Eczema can affect...
- What Is Sublingual Immunotherapy?
Sublingual immunotherapy, which is abbreviated as SLIT, is an alternative treatment method for allergies without the use of injections. SLIT involves the administration of allergens in small doses to patients to boost their tolerance to the chemicals, thereby reducing their symptoms. Allergic...
- Children's Film "Peter Rabbit" Under Fire for Controversial Scene Exploiting Food Allergies
The film Peter Rabbit is a modern take on the classic children's story. But, this film isn't without controversy. Parents of children with food allergies, and even parents of children with celiac disease, have recently decided to boycott the film altogether.But, why?It started when snippets from the...
- When Could Orthopnea Mean Something More Serious?
IntroductionOrthopnea is the medical term used when referring to the occurrence of dyspnea (shortness of breath) when you are lying flat. This symptom is often a sign of heart failure. However, orthopnea can also be due to other health conditions. Dyspnea (shortness of breath) is not the same with...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- What Are Petechiae?
What Are Petechiae?Petechiae can be described as marks or blotches that normally appear on the skin and are tiny, round, and purplish or reddish in color. Petechiae are usually pinpoint-sized. Minor hemorrhage (bleeding that is localized below the skin) is the source of petechiae.Although they...
- William H. Chau414 Clement Street San Francisco CA 94118
- Dr. Valerie Chen Jerdee M.D.339 Racetrack Rd Nw Fort Walton Beach FL 32547
- Dr. Andrew Cherner Engler MD290 Baldwin Ave San Mateo CA 94401
- Dr. Louanne Tourangeau M.D.1500 E. Medical Center Dr. Ann Arbor MI 48109
- Dr. Bichphuong T. Nguyen MD2885 Kaiser Dr Santa Clara CA 95051
- Dr. Anlin Xu M.D.130 Bellerose Dr San Jose CA 95128