Dr. Swati Kulkarni MD
Surgical Oncologist | Surgical OncologyElm and Carlton St Buffalo NY, 14263
Dr. Swati Kulkarni is a surgical oncologist practicing in Buffalo, NY. Dr. Kulkarni specializes in diagnosing, staging and treating cancer-related symptoms. Surgical oncologists also decide if the patient is a candidate for surgery or other cancer treatments based on certain factors such as age, physical fitness and other possible coexisting medical conditions
Education and Training
Med Coll of Pa, Philadelphia Pa 1995
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Medical Oncology
- Ny And Presby Hosp, General Surgery
Dr. Swati Kulkarni MD's Practice location
Buffalo, NY 14263Get Direction
CHICAGO, IL 60611Get Direction
The Woodlands, TX 77384Get Direction
Dr. Swati Kulkarni MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kulkarni
- What is Testicular Cancer: Get the Facts
Testicular cancer is a malignancy that affects the testes, which are the sex glands in men that are responsible for secreting the male sex hormone testosterone and for producing sperm cells that fertilize female eggs to kick start a pregnancy.Prevalence of testicular cancerIn the United States,...
- Treatments for Liver Cancer
During liver cancer treatment, different healthcare professionals work together to come up with an overall treatment plan. The treatment plan combines different types of cancer treatment to get a successful cure. This group of doctors is called a "multidisciplinary team", which include:...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Breast Cancer
There is so much information you can read online about breast cancer. Some information may be acquired in the community, friends, or family that is totally misleading or incorrect. Although not backed up with solid evidence, such information can cause a lot of media attention, which can further...
- How Can Skin Grafting Treat Melanoma?
What is melanoma?Melanoma is a type of skin cancer that affects the melanocytes or the skin cells that contain the pigment melanin. It is caused when long or repeated exposure to UV radiation damages the DNA of these skin cells and causes them to divide uncontrollably forming a malignant tumor....
- What Procedures Are Used to Treat Bladder Cancer?
There are various treatment options for bladder cancer. Each option has its own procedure on how it is carried out. The type of treatment is also chosen based on several factors such as:...
- During Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Women Are Able to Get Discounted Mammograms
All throughout the year, different health awareness campaigns take place. They allow individuals with certain health conditions - along with their loved ones, advocacy groups, and support groups - to join together around a common cause and offer support. During these times, educational and...
- Dr. Scott W. Baldwin MDRoswell Park Cancer Institute Buffalo NY 14263
- Dr. Vadim Gushchin MDElm and Carlton St Buffalo NY 14263
- Dr. Neal W Wilkinson MDElm and Carlton St Buffalo NY 14263
- Dr. Julie Ann Alosi MDElm And Carlton St Buffalo NY 14263
- Dr. Chia-chi Wang DOElm And Carlton St Buffalo NY 14263
- Dr. Evan Ong M.D.Elm And Carlton St Buffalo NY 14263