Dr. Bradley Bark is a Chiropractor practicing in Muscatine, IA. Dr. Bark specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Bark seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Bradley David Bark D.C.'s Practice location
Muscatine, IA 52761Get Direction
Dr. Bradley David Bark D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- What is Sciatic Pain?
Sciatica is the pain along the sciatic nerve felt from the lower back through the buttocks to the back of the leg. The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in the body that originates from the spinal cord in the lumbar region, and extends to the lower part of the leg. Generally, the pain is felt only on...
- Dr. Jay Frederick Brammeier DC200 5th St Durant IA 52747
- Dr. Bradley Shane Burt D.C.790 N Main St Walcott IA 52773
- Mrs. Kara Nichole Shannon D.C1134 Front St Buffalo IA 52728
- Dr. Jeffrey Alan Shay D.C.1501 Mulberry Ave Muscatine IA 52761
- Dr. Tracey Anne Littrell DC2230 290th St Wilton IA 52778
- Dr. Jason Andrew Rowe D.C.317 W 6th St Muscatine IA 52761