Dr. Aaron P Gerson D.D.S.
Dentist | General Practice1221 Highland Ave Manhattan Beach CA, 90266
Dr. Aaron Gerson is a Dentist practicing in Manhattan Beach, CA. Dr. Gerson specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Aaron P Gerson D.D.S.'s Practice location
Manhattan Beach, CA 90266Get Direction
Dr. Aaron P Gerson D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gerson
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- Metal Taste in Mouth
Why does my mouth taste like metal?The perception of a metallic taste in the mouth is a symptom that can be found for several reasons. In some cases, this aftertaste depends on mild and transient conditions, sometimes it may be the warning of some more serious pathologies.Among the possible causes:...
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Dentists suggest that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- What are Canker Sores?
Canker sores are small, painful ulcers that develop in the lining of the mouth. These are one of the most common mouth ulcers, and the sores make eating difficult. Studies show that about 20% of the population suffer from these painful sores. Canker sores are classified into simple and complex...
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- Dr. Gregory Ray D.D.S.500 S Sepulveda Blvd Manhattan Beach CA 90266
- Dr. Nowell Evan Gray D.D.S.1200 Rosecrans Ave Manhattan Beach CA 90266
- Dr. Ana Adler Niehoff DDS1590 ROSECRANS AVE STE N MANHATTAN BEACH CA 90266
- Dr. Ronald J Greene D.D.S.500 S Sepulveda Blvd Manhattan Beach CA 90266
- Dr. Jon Richard Miller D.D.S.921 Manhattan Beach Blvd Manhattan Beach CA 90266
- Steve J Guidone D.D.S.1104 Highland Ave Manhattan Beach CA 90266