Dr. Valentina Macrinici M.D.
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology800 Rose St Markey Cancer Center Lexington KY, 40536
Dr. Valentina Macrinici is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Lexington, KY. Dr. Macrinici specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
St Med & Pharmaceutical Univ Nicolae Testemitanu MD
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Hematology
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Medical Oncology
Dr. Valentina Macrinici M.D.'s Practice location
Lexington, KY 40536Get Direction
Bolingbrook, IL 60440Get Direction
BOLINGBROOK, IL 60440Get Direction
Dr. Valentina Macrinici M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Macrinici
- Astonishing Clinical Trial Results Show Promise for Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Research
There’s good news for those who’ve been diagnosed with the aggressive non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL) type referred to as diffuse large-B cell (DLBCL). According to the American Cancer Society (ACS), this type of HNL is the most common type of lymphoma.The descriptive letters clarify the type of...
- 7-year-old with Lymphoma Joins and Inspires Lacrosse Team
Sports have a way of bringing together families, strangers, and communities. All over the world people celebrate games and competitions and use them to lift people’s spirits and strengthen bonds. Sporting events are also frequently used to raise awareness about important causes, whether locally or...
- Woman Who Battled Lymphoma Three Times Starts Support Group
Battling cancer is just that - a battle. To make it through once is an incredible feat, but one Virginia Beach woman survived the terrible condition three times. Now, she is starting a support group so other women can have the incredible outcome she had as well.Lynne's storyUnfortunately, most...
- Mr. T's Lessons on Life and Lymphoma
There are several things that Mr. T is known for, including his career as a WWF wrestler and his role as B.A. Baracus in the hit series ‘The A-Team’. To this day, he continues to remain a fun and stylish icon of the 80s. Nevertheless, Mr. T is not only known for his appearances on television,...
- Nurse Donates Breast Milk for Lymphoma Patient's Baby
Ashley Chestnut, a mother of two children from La Vista, Nebraska, was breastfeeding her 5-month-year-old son Easton when she began to experience a sharp and sudden pain in her shoulder and chest. “All of a sudden a sharp pain in my shoulder and chest, it was like hitting a freight train. It was...
- Make-A-Wish Makes a Movie Star
Through their fundraising, on average in the United States and its territories, Make-A-Wish is able to grant the wish of a child every 34 minutes.How was it started?The Make-A-Wish Foundation started with the wish of one 7-year-old boy’s wish in 1980. Chris Grecius, who had leukemia, wanted to be...
- Dr. Scott T Pierce M.D.701 Bob O Link Dr Lexington KY 40504
- Dr. Qaiser Niaz MDUniversity Of Kentucky Medical Oncology Lexington KY 40536
- Dr. Hayder Saeed M.D.University Of Kentucky And Affiliates Lexington KY 40536
- Dr. Jessica Jones Croley MD3470 BLAZER PKWY LEXINGTON KY 40509
- Dr. Firas Benyamine Badin M.D.2439 Aristocracy Cir Lexington KY 40509
- Dr. Michael E. Horn M.D.1401 Harrodsburg Rd Lexington KY 40504