Dr. Lance P Martin DMD
Dentist | General Practice904 E Highway 50 O Fallon IL, 62269
Dr. Lance Martin was born and raised in the St. Louis suburban area. Dr. Lance Martin was born and raised in the St. Louis suburban area. He graduated from Pattonville High School in 1987. He was accepted ...
- Dental Implants
- Dental Implants & Hybrid Dentures
- Dental Hygiene Consulting
- Dental Aesthetic Crowns
- Dental & Restorative Implant
- Dental Anxiety And Fear
- Dental Biopsy
- Dental Bonding & Re-contouring
- Dental Braces - Traditional Brackets or Clear Aligners
- Dental Braces / Fast Braces / Lingual Braces
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:invisalign
- Dental bridges and implants
- Dental Check-ups And Cleaning
- Dental Cleaning & Exams
- Dentistry For All Ages
- Dentistry For Children
- Dentistry of All Ages
- Dental Bleaching
Dr. Lance P Martin DMD's Practice location
O Fallon, IL 62269Get Direction
Dr. Lance P Martin DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Martin
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Does Everyone Have Wisdom Teeth?
Introduction When a person reaches the ages between 17 to 21, the eruption of wisdom teeth or third molars may take place. However, for some, wisdom teeth do not show up at all. These teeth are called wisdom teeth because they tend to show up at a later and more mature age. When wisdom teeth...
- Wine May Prevent Cavities
Researchers from Italy's University of Pavia have revealed that red wine and white wine may fight against the bacteria that causes cavities. But the study was done invitro; it will be some time before this will be recommended as a method to prevent cavities.For this study, researchers used two types...
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- Dr. Jeffrey V. Noll D.D.S.114 North Kansas Street Edwardsville Illinois 62025
- Dr. Michael J Howenstein DMD10606 Lincoln Trail Fairview Heights IL 62208
- Mr. Michael L. Murphy DMD2933 MARYVILLE ROAD MARYVILLE IL 62062
- Dr. Steven M Connolly D.M.D.1 Executive Woods Ct Belleville IL 62226
- Roy Hunter Reinarman DMD1001 Broadway Highland IL 62249
- Dr. Ronald P Ames DMD904 E Highway 50 O Fallon IL 62269