Dr. Lance P Martin DMD
Dentist | General Practice904 E Highway 50 O Fallon IL, 62269
Dr. Lance Martin was born and raised in the St. Louis suburban area. Dr. Lance Martin was born and raised in the St. Louis suburban area. He graduated from Pattonville High School in 1987. He was accepted ...
- Dental Implants
- Dental Implants & Hybrid Dentures
- Dental Hygiene Consulting
- Dental Aesthetic Crowns
- Dental & Restorative Implant
- Dental Anxiety And Fear
- Dental Biopsy
- Dental Bonding & Re-contouring
- Dental Braces - Traditional Brackets or Clear Aligners
- Dental Braces / Fast Braces / Lingual Braces
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:invisalign
- Dental bridges and implants
- Dental Check-ups And Cleaning
- Dental Cleaning & Exams
- Dentistry For All Ages
- Dentistry For Children
- Dentistry of All Ages
- Dental Bleaching
Dr. Lance P Martin DMD's Practice location
O Fallon, IL 62269Get Direction
Dr. Lance P Martin DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Martin
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Dentists suggest that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- Does Everyone Have Wisdom Teeth?
Introduction When a person reaches the ages between 17 to 21, the eruption of wisdom teeth or third molars may take place. However, for some, wisdom teeth do not show up at all. These teeth are called wisdom teeth because they tend to show up at a later and more mature age. When wisdom teeth...
- What Are the Best Home Remedies for Dry Mouth?
Ever felt your mouth suddenly going dry and the need to reach for some water to get rid of the dryness? This is a condition that may occur to you frequently. It is called, fittingly enough, dry mouth. Dry mouth is a condition that can occur due to reduced amounts of saliva in the mouth. Dry mouth is...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the appearance and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread....
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Dr. Jeffrey V. Noll D.D.S.114 North Kansas Street Edwardsville Illinois 62025
- Dr. Michael J Howenstein DMD10606 Lincoln Trail Fairview Heights IL 62208
- Dr. Shaista Rashid BDS, MS1500 Park Ave Saint Louis MO 63104
- Mr. Michael L. Murphy DMD2933 MARYVILLE ROAD MARYVILLE IL 62062
- Roy Hunter Reinarman DMD1001 Broadway Highland IL 62249
- Dr. Steven M Connolly D.M.D.1 Executive Woods Ct Belleville IL 62226