Dr. Lance P Martin DMD
Dentist | General Practice904 E Highway 50 O Fallon IL, 62269
Dr. Lance Martin was born and raised in the St. Louis suburban area. Dr. Lance Martin was born and raised in the St. Louis suburban area. He graduated from Pattonville High School in 1987. He was accepted ...
- Dental Implants
- Dental Implants & Hybrid Dentures
- Dental Hygiene Consulting
- Dental Aesthetic Crowns
- Dental & Restorative Implant
- Dental Anxiety And Fear
- Dental Biopsy
- Dental Bonding & Re-contouring
- Dental Braces - Traditional Brackets or Clear Aligners
- Dental Braces / Fast Braces / Lingual Braces
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:invisalign
- Dental bridges and implants
- Dental Check-ups And Cleaning
- Dental Cleaning & Exams
- Dentistry For All Ages
- Dentistry For Children
- Dentistry of All Ages
- Dental Bleaching
Dr. Lance P Martin DMD's Practice location
O Fallon, IL 62269Get Direction
Dr. Lance P Martin DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Martin
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Taking Plavix and Root Canal Treatment
Generic Name: ClopidogrelBrand Name: PlavixWhat is Plavix?Plavix is a drug that prevents the platelets in the blood from sticking together, thereby avoiding the formation of blood clots. There can be unwanted cases of blood clots, which can occur in cases of heart diseases or blood vessel...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Do I need to get my Wisdom Teeth Pulled?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure used to remove one or more of the adult teeth present at the back of the mouth. It is usually done by an oral surgeon or a dentist. It is often done by opening the gum tissue over the tooth and then taking out the bone covering the tooth. The tissue...
- Osteoporosis and Oral Health
What is Osteoporosis?Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones all over the body. It is a medical condition characterized by a weakness of the bones, due to different factors, leading to fractures of the bones due to minor trauma or no trauma at all. Major causes of osteoporosis are age,...
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- Dr. Jeffrey V. Noll D.D.S.114 North Kansas Street Edwardsville Illinois 62025
- Mr. Michael L. Murphy DMD2933 MARYVILLE ROAD MARYVILLE IL 62062
- Roy Hunter Reinarman DMD1001 Broadway Highland IL 62249
- Dr. Steven M Connolly D.M.D.1 Executive Woods Ct Belleville IL 62226
- Perry Bartels DDS515 Olive Street Saint Louis MO 63101
- Dr. Lara M. Erickson DMD118 N Oak St Trenton IL 62293