Dr. Daniel R Morgan MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)829 Shore Rd Somers Point NJ, 08244
Dr. Daniel Morgan is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Somers Point, NJ. Dr. Morgan specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Morgan can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Morgan can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
American Univ Of The Caribbean- Sch Of Med- Plymouth- Montserrat 1999
Dr. Daniel R Morgan MD's Practice location
Somers Point, NJ 08244Get Direction
Dr. Daniel R Morgan MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Morgan
- What Causes HIV?
HIV (human immunodeficiency virus) is a viral disease that can be passed and spread by a number of ways including sexual contact and childbirth if the pregnant mother is infected. HIV is a disease that destroys the body's immune system, and it is considered a sexually transmitted disease...
- Over-The-Counter Painkillers Taken During Pregnancy May Affect Male Infertility
According to a recent study published in the journal, Human Reproduction, some of the common over-the-counter pain killers taken during pregnancy may result in male infertility. This study conducted on 2,300 Danish and Finnish women shows that even acetaminophen can affect the reproductive health...
- Braxton-Hicks vs. Real Contractions
Braxton-Hicks contractionsBraxton-Hicks contractions are contractions in the uterus that can occur before real contractions, usually in the third trimester but can begin in the second trimester, too. They are named after John Braxton Hicks, an English physician who described these contractions in...
- Different Approach to Mastectomy Can Provide 'Superior' Results
According to the results from a medical journal of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, a two-stage process involving pre-shaping breast reduction, alongside risk-reducing mastectomy and reconstruction, is considered a safer approach with superior cosmetic outcomes.Mastectomy refers to a...
- Breaking: Asthma Drugs may not Actually Cause Birth Defects
A new study has shown that asthma treatment may not actually increase the risk of birth defects as generally thought. This is reassuring news for many pregnant women who have asthma and need treatment. There was a very mild increase in the risk of rare birth defects in women who took the medication...
- Innovative New Technique Improves Breast Cancer Diagnosis
Despite only using a conventional optical microscope, researchers have found a way to see farther and more detailed into what they are studying. This is by using expansion microscopy, expanding the size of what they are observing, instead of intensifying the microscope at a high cost. This technique...
- Dr. Linda E. Stanley M.D.331 JIMMIE LEEDS ROAD GALLOWAY NJ 08205
- Dr. Blair Alexander Bergen MD2500 English Creek Ave Egg Harbor Township NJ 08234
- Dr. Joseph L Milio DO214 N Main St Cape May Court House NJ 08210
- Dr. Larry J Kaufman MD2500 ENGLISH CREEK AVE STE 604 EGG HARBOR TOWNSHIP NJ 08234
- Dr. Ronald Peter Portadin M.D.3980 Black Horse Pike Mays Landing NJ 08330
- Dr. George M Tai M.D.2421 Cedarbridge Rd Northfield NJ 08225