Dr. Stephanie Cullinan is an optometrist practicing in Memphis, TN. Dr. Cullinan specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Cullinan performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Stephanie Lynn Cullinan O.D.'s Practice location
Memphis, TN 38116Get Direction
ST. LOUIS, MO 63118Get Direction
Dr. Stephanie Lynn Cullinan O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Eye Twitching: Causes and How to Stop It
What is eye twitching?While it may seem like a normal experience of the eye, eye twitching could become irritating and could be a cause for concern when it persists for a long period of time and with higher frequency. In medical terms, eye twitching is known as blepharospasm, which is defined as an...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Pink Eye?
Pink eye, or conjunctivitis, is a contagious eye condition caused by the inflammation and infection of the conjunctiva. The conjunctiva is the transparent membrane covering the white part of the eye and the eyeball. Infection and swelling of the the mucous membrane becomes reddish, and the entire...
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- What Could a Swollen Eyelid Mean?
Your eyelid’s skin is stretchy and loose with a thickness of less than 1 mm. Your eyelids can swell if there is a buildup of fluid in the tissues that surround your eyes.In most cases, swollen eyelids are not a cause for concern and can return back to its normal shape and size after a few days....
- How to Prevent Cataracts
When aging and physical injury affect the tissues that consist of your eye’s lens, cataracts develops.Some genetic disorders lead to different health challenges and enhance the risk of suffering cataracts. Other medical and eye conditions that can also cause cataracts are trauma, diabetes past eye...
- Dr. Richard Alan Alsobrook O.D.7730 Wolf River Blvd Germantown TN 38138
- Dr. Michael T Christensen O.D.6201 South Freeway Fort Worth TX 76134
- Dr. Herman L Tacker O.D.3445 Poplar Ave Memphis TN 38111
- Dr. Paul Darwin Mormon OD9031 Valley Crest Ln Germantown TN 38138
- Dr. Leonard Earl Hampton O.D.857 Mount Moriah Rd Memphis TN 38117
- Dr. Karen Ann Squier O.D.1850 W Roosevelt Rd Chicago IL 60608