Banya Lim is an acupuncturist practicing in Sedona, AZ. Dr. Lim evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Lim treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Ms. Banya Lim L.AC.'s Practice location
Sedona, AZ 86336Get Direction
Ms. Banya Lim L.AC.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Acupuncture: Everything you Need to Know
Acupuncture is a form of treatment derived from ancient Western Chinese medicine. Needles are gently inserted at specific parts of the body for preventive or therapeutic purposes....
- How Is Acupuncture Used to Treat Crohn's Disease?
Crohn's disease is an inflammatory condition, which causes persistent inflammation of the patient’s intestinal tract, right from the mouth to rectum. This condition can develop anywhere in the intestines, usually in sites surrounded by healthy tissues, and can gradually spread deeper into the...
- What to Expect While Undergoing an Acupuncture
Before having your first acupuncture treatment, there are numerous things you should keep in mind. Most acupuncture points are situated on the legs and lower arms, so it’s important to wear clothes that will allow easy access to such areas. Moreover, avoid going for treatment while hungry or right...
- The Risks of Acupuncture
The risks associated with acupuncture are minimal if you have a competent, qualified acupuncture practitioner.Possible complications and side effects include:Worsening of Pre-existing SymptomsWhilst most people experience a significant improvement in their condition following acupuncture, some...
- Baby Acne: What are the Causes and Treatments?
What causes Baby Acne?Baby acne, as well as a lot of adult acne, usually appears as red bumps and pimples on baby’s skin. The bump may be surrounded by red skin. The baby is also likely to develop whiteheads or white pustules. The causes of baby acne have not been specified and remain unclear at...
- How to Prepare for Acupuncture
There are no special or specific preparations before undergoing an acupuncture treatment. However, if you are thinking about having an acupuncture, there are some things you might want to consider first before going through it. You can start by:...
- Ms. Kathy Lynn Fisher L.AC.851 S. Main Street Cottonwood AZ 86326
- Mr. Joshua E Ferber L.AC, DIPL. AC45 Caswell Dr Sedona AZ 86336
- Miss Eve Grossman LCC AC, RN5000 E Boulder Canyon Drive Cornville AZ 86325
- Kimberly A. Olson-mcmaster MSOM, L.AC.753 N Main St Cottonwood AZ 86326
- Melissa Camacho L.AC.140 E Cortez Dr Sedona AZ 86351
- Raymond S Hauer L. AC.65 Coffee Pot Dr Sedona AZ 86336