Dr. Todd Burry is a general surgeon practicing in Evansville, IN. Dr. Burry specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Burry provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
In Univ Sch of Med, Indianapolis In 1997
Indiana University School of Medicine 1997
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Sleep Apnea
- Hiatal Hernia
- Acid Reflux
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
- Grand Rapids Area Med Ed Ctr, General Surgery
Dr. Todd S Burry M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Todd S Burry M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Burry
- Recovering From Anal Fissure Surgery
An anal fissure is normally the result of the overstretching of the anal mucosa or moist tissue. It can overstretch due to a number of reasons such as passing extra-large and/or hard stools, constipation, low blood flow to the area, excessive diarrhea, dietary choices, and childbirth among others....
- Stomach Ulcers: What are the Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment?
Stomach ulcers are painful lesions that are found in the lining of your stomach or small intestine. They are the most visible sign of peptic ulcer disease. Your stomach and small intestine are lined by a layer of mucus-producing cells. The mucus produced by these cells protect the lining of your...
- What Are the Risks of Gallbladder Surgery?
Your gallbladder has a very big role in the body during digestion. It is the organ that collects a fluid known as bile, which helps you to digest food. If your gallbladder develops complications, you may need to have it removed. You may also have it removed if you develop gallstones. Gallstones are...
- What Is an Abdominal Hernia?
When a piece of tissue or an organ protrudes from its normal position, the condition is called a hernia. An abdominal hernia occurs when a piece of bowel protrudes through a weak area of the abdominal walls. Muscle and tissue layers form the abdominal walls. Weak spots may arise from these layers,...
- What to Expect After a Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy is a type of surgery that aims to correct the swelling that occurs in the scrotum. This procedure is done to repair a hydrocele.What is a hydrocele?A hydrocele is a fluid-filled sac that is located around the testicles. The accumulation of fluid in the testicles is common, especially...
- 5 Ways to Stay Comfortable After a Gallbladder Surgery
Gallbladder SurgeryGallbladder removal surgery is one of the most commonly performed surgeries. The procedure is also known as a cholecystectomy. Gallbladder surgery is usually performed to solve problems that are associated with gallstones. Gallstones are hardened deposits of the digestive fluid...
- Doron H Finn MD520 Mary St Evansville IN 47710
- Dr. Dharmesh M Patel MD520 Mary St Evansville IN 47710
- Dr. Alan Matthew Tripp D.O.988 Oak Ridge Tpke Oak Ridge TN 37830
- Dr. Maureen Pons Kuhrt M.D.1654 Upham Dr Columbus OH 43210
- Dr. Brian W Schymik M.D.520 Mary St Evansville IN 47710
- Dr. Ricardo Andaya Maddela D.O.405 W Grand Ave Dayton OH 45405