Dr. Timothy C Nunez MD
Trauma Surgeon | Trauma Surgery3851 Roger Brooke Dr Brooke Army Medical San Antonio TX, 78234
Dr. Timothy Nunez is a trauma surgeon practicing in San Antonio, TX. Dr. Nunez specializes in both operative and non-operative management to treat life threatening, traumatic injuries. Some commonly operated areas include the stomach, colon, spleen and pancreas and trauma surgeons also work with other surgeons to stabilize patients in critical condition. Typically, trauma surgeons work in the emergency care area of a hospital.
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS- Surgical Critical Care
- Transfusion therapy in hemorrhagic shock.
- Hyperkalemia following massive transfusion in trauma.
- Room for (performance) improvement: provider-related factors associated with poor outcomes in massive transfusion.
- Postoperative neuromuscular blocker use is associated with higher primary fascial closure rates after damage control laparotomy.
- Specific abbreviated injury scale values are responsible for the underestimation of mortality in penetrating trauma patients by the injury severity score.
- The evolution of damage control surgery.
- Blast injury: impact on brain and internal organs.
- Blood transfusion: In the air tonight?
- Rural Trauma Team Development Course decreases time to transfer for trauma patients.
- Surgical Procedures
- Good Samaritan Hosp, General Surgery
Dr. Timothy C Nunez MD's Practice location
San Antonio, TX 78234Get Direction
Nashville, TN 37212Get Direction
Fort Drum, NY 13602Get Direction
Dr. Timothy C Nunez MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Nunez
- How to Treat Age Spots
Studies show that the tone of the skin and presence of extra pigmentation on the skin have a considerable effect in the perceived age of a woman. So it is no wonder that more and more people are now trying to get the best age-defying looks by reducing the spots on the skin. The most prominent among...
- Is Endometriosis Hereditary?
Endometriosis is a serious gynecological condition that affects the whole female reproductive system. There are many possible causes for this condition and the genetic factor is one of them. Visit your gynecologist if you have any of these symptoms:...
- What Is Akathisia and How to Treat It?
What is akathisia?Akathisia is a medical condition that causes an individual to feel restless along with a constant urge to move. The term akathisia is derived from the Greek word akathemi, which would mean "to never sit down".Akathisia occurs as a side effect of first-generation or older...
- Recovery for a Tonsillectomy, Adenoidectomy, and Septoplasty
Tonsillectomy RecoveryTonsils located in the back of your throat help to fight infections but sometimes tonsils themselves get infected. Tonsillectomy is a surgical procedure used to remove tonsils. If you intend to have a tonsillectomy, it is likely that you desire to know the duration that you...
- Holistic Treatments for Multiple Myeloma
Alternative medicines for the treatment of multiple myeloma have not been discovered. However, they can assist you in managing the side effects from myeloma treatment and myeloma itself.You should consult your doctor on the following options:...
- Developing a Meal Plan for Crohn's and Colitis
You may have heard before that what you eat can cause Crohn’s disease, inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), or other digestive diseases. This is a common misconception about these conditions that’s often perpetuated, but it’s not correct. While physicians aren’t entirely sure what causes...
- Dr. Jayson David Aydelotte M.D.4502 Medical Dr San Antonio TX 78229
- Dr. Deborah Lynn Mueller M.D.2200 Bergquist Dr Lackland TX 78236
- Dr. Rene Gilbert Jaso M.D.1303 Mccullough Ave San Antonio TX 78212
- Dr. Helen A. Markowski M.D.4502 Medical Dr San Antonio TX 78229
- Dr. Donald Howard Jenkins MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. John K Bini MD2200 Bergquist Dr Lackland TX 78236