Dr. Andrew Deroo is a trauma surgeon practicing in Lexington, KY. Dr. Deroo specializes in both operative and non-operative management to treat life threatening, traumatic injuries. Some commonly operated areas include the stomach, colon, spleen and pancreas and trauma surgeons also work with other surgeons to stabilize patients in critical condition. Typically, trauma surgeons work in the emergency care area of a hospital.
Dr. Andrew Joseph Deroo MD's Practice location
Lexington, KY 40536Get Direction
ALBANY, NY 12208Get Direction
Albany, NY 12208Get Direction
Dr. Andrew Joseph Deroo MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Alternative Treatments for Autism
Many parents of children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD), or autism, prefer to consider alternative treatments to help improve overall health and behavioral problems.The effectiveness and safety of all alternative treatments has not been fully researched. Every treatment therefore will not work...
- What Is Bronchitis?
Bronchitis is inflammation of the cells lining your bronchial airways. Bronchitis affects males more than the females. Bronchitis can be due to an infection (viral or bacterial in origin), inhalation of smoke, dust or any other irritating substance....
- The Latest Advancements in Treatment and Research for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Patients and providers alike are often faced with unique challenges when it comes to treatment for Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA). The disease is not well understood, there is no cure, and treatments often require a trial and error process.Luckily, technology and research are constantly advancing...
- What Is Obesity: Get the Facts
Obesity can be defined as excess fat (adipose) tissue. Today, it is one of the most common medical conditions that has kept medical researchers awake trying to find new medical approaches to curb it. It is believed to be the number one cause of mortality, disability and morbidity in the United...
- Citrus Fruits Can Reduce Your Risk of Stroke
Citrus fruits, like oranges and grape fruit, contain a compound that may reduce the risk of stroke in women, according to a study published in the American Heart Association journal, Stroke. Many of the earlier studies had shown the beneficial effect of antioxidants, like flavonoids, present in...
- Children with Autism Found to Benefit from Art Therapy
Finding a way to treat those with autism spectrum disorder is of the utmost importance for researchers. This especially holds true when it comes to children. With this in mind, a researcher from Florida State University, Theresa Van Lith, began working with art therapists in order to reinvent...
- Dr. Bernard Roger Boulanger M.D.740 South Limestone Lexington KY 40536
- Dr. Brian Keith Tucker D.O.800 Rose St Lexington KY 40536
- Dr. Fadi Raymond Makhoul M.D.800 Rose St Lexington KY 40536
- Dr. Andrew Bernard MD740 South Limestone Lexington KY 40536
- Dr. Levi David Procter M.D.800 Rose St Lexington KY 40536
- Dr. Paul A Kearney MD740 South Limestone Lexington KY 40536