Dr. Brian Sass is a Chiropractor practicing in PORTLAND, ME. Dr. Sass specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Sass seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Brian Sass DC, DACNB, FABBIR's Practice location
PORTLAND, ME 04102Get Direction
Brian Sass DC, DACNB, FABBIR's reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- Dr. Brittani F. Seeman D.C. Westbrook Maine 04092
- Dr. Kathleen Mary Mcgarvey D.C.260 Western Ave South Portland Maine 04106
- Dr. Jane Dasey Mcnally DO15 Sewall St Portland ME 04102
- Dr. Patricia Chanterelle DC30 Forest Falls Dr Yarmouth ME 04096
- Dr. Gregory David Fox D.C.80 Leighton Rd Falmouth ME 04105
- Dr. Fawn Rae Dunphy D.C.85 E St South Portland ME 04106