Dr. Lindsey Loomba-albrecht is a pediatric endocrinologist practicing in Sacramento, CA. Dr. Loomba-albrecht specializes in growth, puberty, diabetes or other disorders related to hormones that produce certain conditions in children and growing young adults. Pediatric endocrinologists possess copious knowledge on hormone chemicals and how they can affect other parts of the body and their functions.
Dr. Lindsey Ann Loomba-albrecht M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Lindsey Ann Loomba-albrecht M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Pre-digested Formula May Reduce the Risk of Type 1 Diabetes in Infants
A new study has shown that pre-digested formula may reduce the risk of Type 1 diabetes in infants who have a high risk for developing this condition. The study reports that babies who were fed on pre-digested formula had a 50% lower chance of developing the kind of antibodies that predict diabetes,...
- Hypothyroidism: Why Am I Always Exhausted?
Hypothyroidism is a common condition in which the thyroid gland is underactive and does not produce enough hormones. These hormones are very important in maintaining the metabolism of the body. Metabolism refers to the process by which cells produce and utilize energy from food. A reduction in the...
- Glucose Monitor May Eliminate Need for Finger Stick
A novel system that has already been approved has a revolutionary technology to monitor blood sugar levels. It works with a small sensor that is placed on the arm of the person being monitored and gives reports minute by minute.Glucose monitoring is something that people with diabetes should do...
- What Is Metabolism?
IntroductionMetabolism is a complex biochemical process that is needed to maintain life. Availability of nutrients and nutrition are closely associated with metabolism since metabolism is a process that involves the conversion of food into energy, which is used to fuel the body's cells. The basal...
- What Is Pituitary Dwarfism?
IntroductionPituitary dwarfism, also called growth hormone deficiency, is a medical condition wherein the pituitary gland does not produce sufficient amounts of growth hormone. This deficiency often results in children’s slow growth or short stature.An adult with pituitary dwarfism has an average...
- Teenagers with Type 1 Diabetes May Face Body Image Problems
Diabetes is a disease that affects an estimated one million people or more in the United states alone. It’s a disease that’s characterized by the body’s inability to make, process or use insulin sufficiently. Diabetes can affect just about anyone but there are risk factors that make some more...
- Dr. Andrew Alan Bremer M.D., PHD2516 Stockton Blvd Sacramento CA 95817
- Dr. Roger Kenji Long M.D.4150 V St Sacramento CA 95817
- Dr. Dennis Michael Styne M.D.2516 Stockton Blvd Sacramento CA 95817
- Dr. Yvonne Lee M.D.2516 Stockton Blvd Sacramento CA 95817
- Ms. Nicole S Glaser M.D.2516 Stockton Blvd Sacramento CA 95817
- Dr. Stephanie Shelton Crossen M.D., M.P.H.2516 STOCKTON BLVD SACRAMENTO CA 95817