Raghotham Reddy Patlola MD
Cardiologist | Interventional Cardiology4811 AMBASSADOR CAFFERY PARKWAY LAFAYETTE LA, 70508
Dr. Raghotham Patlola is a cardiologist practicing in Lafayette, LA. Dr. Patlola specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Patlola also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- 24-carat gold, 14-carat gold, or platinum standards in the treatment of critical limb ischemia: bypass surgery or endovascular intervention?
- Clinical insights into the use of embolic protection devices during lower extremity peripheral vascular interventions.
- STEMI interventions--a review of relevant clinical trials.
Raghotham Reddy Patlola MD's Practice location
Lafayette, LA 70506Get Direction
LAFAYETTE, LA 70508Get Direction
Raghotham Reddy Patlola MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Patlola
- How Do High Cholesterol Levels Affect the Heart?
How Do High Cholesterol Levels Affect the Heart?Cholesterol is not that bad for our body – it has several important functions and is needed in moderate amounts. This compound is required to make new cells in the body, protect neurons, and also produce hormones. But when the amount of cholesterol...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- The Diabetic's Connection to Heart Disease
Many already know that diabetes has a deep connection with heart disease, but a lot aren't sure about why or how. However, according to several studies, high blood glucose levels are a key contributor to this connection. High levels of blood glucose, or sugar, will often result in damage to the...
- What Are the Best Ways to Lower Blood Pressure?
Blood pressure above 140/90 mm Hg is considered hypertension, and is one of the most prevalent and preventable conditions. High blood pressure is one of the causes of about 15% of deaths in the country, and also increases the risk of heart attack and stroke. Not to mention the risks of aneurysms,...
- How Can a Cardioverter-Defibrillator Treat Congestive Heart Failure?
Congestive heart failure is a common condition affecting the muscles of the heart and peripheries of the body. It leads to inefficient pumping action from the heart, which in turn results in a lesser amount of blood reaching the various parts of the body. Being highly prevalent in people aged over...
- Sons Can Inherit Heart Disease from Their Fathers
A recent study has shown that some of the genes present in the Y chromosome increases the chances of heart disease by as much as 50%. Men inherit a higher risk of cardiovascular diseases directly from their fathers. This adds to the increasing evidence as to why men are more susceptible to heart...
- Kalyan Veerina MD Lafayette Louisiana 70508
- Christopher Mallavarapu MD5000 Ambassador Caffery Pkwy Lafayette LA 70508
- Corwin Ashford Thomas D.O.802 E FARREL RD LAFAYETTE LA 70508
- Brent J Rochon MD5000 Ambassador Caffery Pkwy Lafayette LA 70508
- Michael Ziad Dibbs M.D.121 Rue Louis Xiv Lafayette LA 70508
- Padumane Lakshmiprasad MD4630 Ambassador Caffery Pkwy Lafayette Louisiana 70508