Dr. Mark A Reetz D.C.
Chiropractor115 W Main St Manchester IA, 52057
Dr. Mark Reetz is a Chiropractor practicing in Manchester, IA. Dr. Reetz specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Reetz seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Mark A Reetz D.C.'s Practice location
Manchester, IA 52057Get Direction
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- Daniel Robert Leclere D.C.302 E Maple St Central City IA 52214
- Dr. Jena Lujan D.C.909 W MAIN ST MANCHESTER IA 52057
- Dr. Blake Aaron Williams D.C.1211 12th Ave Se Dyersville IA 52040
- Dr. Christopher Franklin Kubovec D.C.302 East Maple St Central City IA 52214
- Dr. Garry M Dunn D.C.115 W Main St Manchester IA 52057
- Dr. Leah Marie Malmstrom D.C.215 N Franklin St Manchester IA 52057