Dr. Cindy Easley is a speech language pathologist practicing in WYNNE, AR. Dr. Easley specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Easley evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Easley helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Mrs. Cindy R Easley SPEECH PATHOLOGIST's Practice location
WYNNE, AR 72396Get Direction
Mrs. Cindy R Easley SPEECH PATHOLOGIST's reviewsWrite Review
- Coping with a Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis
If you take an early action on the disease, then you will be able to deal with the symptoms. Above all, education and support enable you to live and fight the challenges that lay ahead. In addition to that, having a professional counselor is critical in designing a treatment plan for you. You not...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Everything You Need To Know About Multiple Sclerosis
CausesMS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. Specifically the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- What is Dyslexia?
Dyslexia refers to a disorder characterized by disability in reading. This is a very common learning disability and is found to affect a large percentage of people in the country. Children with this learning disorder are found to have normal vision and intelligence. In many cases, the condition...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Mrs. Paula Boaz SLP707 ELDRIDGE AVE E WYNNE AR 72396
- Mrs. Jessie L Morris MCD, CCC-SLP206 LAKE STREET PARKIN AR 72373
- Ms. Ashley Danielle Busby801 DEADRICK ROAD FORREST CITY AR 72335
- Mrs. Laura Beth Bassham M.C.D.1300 FALLS BLVD N WYNNE AR 72396
- Allison Breck Birdsong SPEECH PATHOLOGIST707 ELDRIDGE AVE E WYNNE AR 72396
- Ms. Carey Elizabeth Witt MCD, CCC-SLP800 S GOULD ST HARRISBURG AR 72432