Dr. Lisa A Malys DO
Geriatrician | Geriatric Medicine100 N Hanover St Carlisle PA, 17013
Dr. Lisa Malys practices Geriatric Medicine in Carlisle, PA. Geriatricians prevent, manage, and develop care plans that address the special health problems of the elderly. Dr. Malys works as part of a team with other healthcare providers, to address the natural aging that goes on within the body and to manage multiple medical problems and ensure social support.
Dr. Lisa A Malys DO's Practice location
Carlisle, PA 17013Get Direction
Williamsport, PA 17701Get Direction
WOOSTER, OH 44691Get Direction
Dr. Lisa A Malys DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Malys
- Where Exactly Does the Pain Occur During Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a disease that is mostly known as the rupture of the appendix. The human appendix is considered to be a vestigial structure. Vestigial means lacking meaningful work, or the evolving of a part of the body to take on a new shape, or an organ that has...
- Health Benefits of MSM Supplements
What is MSM?MSM, or methylsulfonylmethane, is an organic compound containing sulfur, which has been used for improving the functions of the immune system, lowering inflammation caused in the body, and restoring healthy tissue.MSM has biologically-active sulfur, which is the fourth most plentiful...
- Can You Get Nauseated from Being Dehydrated?
Seizures, blood clots, and other life-threatening complications can arise from dehydration, which develops when the body lacks enough fluids. According to studies, energy and mood can be greatly affected even by not so severe dehydration. So detecting dehydration early is crucial although the signs,...
- Michael J. Fox's Impact on Parkinson’s Disease
Michael J. FoxMichael J. Fox, born as Michael Andrew Fox in 1961, is a Canadian-born actor, who received his breakthrough in Family Ties, an American sitcom. He consecutively received three Emmy awards as lead actor in this comedy series. He was the lead character in the adventure comedy film, Back...
- Diagnosis of Osteoporosis
It is important to get a diagnosis for osteoporosis as soon as you experience any of the symptoms associated with the condition. One should not prolong a visit with a doctor because the sooner the diagnosis, the sooner the individual will receive treatment.About 80% of your bone density is...
- Cognitive-Enhancing Medication for Parkinson's Disease
What is Parkinson’s disease?Parkinson’s disease is known to have an impact on the nerve cells in the brain that produce dopamine. It is a progressive disorder of the central nervous system that can affect body movements. The disease develops gradually, wherein there are hardly noticeable tremors...
- Dr. Supriyo U Ghosh MD888 Poplar Church Rd Camp Hill PA 17011
- Dr. Michael O Daniels M.D.303 N Baltimore Ave Mount Holly Springs PA 17065
- Dr. Michael L Gluck MD108 Lowther St Lemoyne PA 17043
- Dr. Peter M Brier MD108 Lowther St Lemoyne PA 17043
- Dr. Richard Schreiber MD503 N 21st St Camp Hill PA 17011
- Dr. Patricia L Sauers M.D.1501 Old Us Route 15 York Springs PA 17372