Dr. Shamarie Sais MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist) | Gynecology201 Cedar St Se Suite 5640 Albuquerque NM, 87106
Dr. Shamarie Sais is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Albuquerque, NM. Dr. Sais specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Sais can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Sais can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
- Univ Of Wi Hosp & Cli, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine And Public Health, Madison, Wisconsin 2004
Dr. Shamarie Sais MD's Practice location
Albuquerque, NM 87106Get Direction
Albuquerque, NM 87110Get Direction
ALBUQUERQUE, NM 87106Get Direction
Dr. Shamarie Sais MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sais
- What Are the Benefits of Breastfeeding
Through the years, breastfeeding has proven its effects and importance to newborn babies. Still, some moms refuse to breastfeed their babies. But in case you change your mind, here are some useful pieces of information about breastfeeding.Physicians and other healthcare providers strongly recommend...
- How Sex Ed Can Prevent Genital Herpes
Genital herpes is a sexually transmitted infection (STI) that affects people as young as 12. It is a common disease that is mostly transmitted through sexual intercourse, although other forms of direct contact can also lead to transmission. Despite genital herpes being common, more than half of...
- What Causes Nipple Pain?
IntroductionMost women may have experienced soreness in their nipples at some point in time or another. This soreness or pain can be due to various reasons which may include an imbalance in the hormones, skin conditions, pregnancy, itching, allergies or infections, breastfeeding, and much more. The...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Syphilis: How Does It Affect Men and Women?
Syphilis is a sexually transmitted disease that affects both men and women. The most common locations for the chancre to appear are in the penis, vagina, anus, and even in the oral cavity. There is not much difference in men and women as far as symptoms, diagnosis, and treatments are concerned....
- Am I a Candidate for Gastric Bypass Surgery?
Gastric bypass surgery is the best-known type of weight loss surgery. The aim of gastric bypass surgery is to restrict how much food a person can eat and how much nutrients to absorb. The result of this procedure is weight loss.Gastric bypass surgery is not designed for everyone who wishes to lose...
- Dr. Rebecca Okun MD4640 Jefferson Lane Northeast Albuquerque New Mexico 87109
- Dr. Chichi Junda Woo MD522 Lomas Blvd Ne Albuquerque NM 87102
- Dr. Carl J Connors D.O.4640 Jefferson Ln Ne Albuquerque NM 87109
- Dr. Lisa Moore MD4th Ambulatory Care Ctr Albuquerque NM 87131
- Dr. Nadine A Clapp M.D.5901j Wyoming Blvd Ne # 163 Albuquerque NM 87109
- Dr. Luis A Izquierdo M.D.933 BRADBURY DR SE ALBUQUERQUE NM 87106