Dr. Megan Manento is an anesthesiologist practicing in Rochester, MN. Dr. Manento ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Manento also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Morehouse School of Medicine 2009
- Member Minnesota Medical Association/Zumbro Valley
Experience & Accolades
- MemberAmerican Society of Anesthesiology Critical Care Education Committee
Dr. Megan Nicole Manento M.D.'s Practice location
Rochester, MN 55905Get Direction
Dr. Megan Nicole Manento M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Manento
- Anti-Inflammatory Diet Plan and Food List
The Immune SystemThe human body's immune system does an excellent job taking care of our health, as it is made of chemicals, cells, and biological systems that work together to protect us. The immune system recognizes foreign substances like viruses and bacteria easily, and works to stop their...
- 9-Year Study Determines Genes Associated with Lupus
Scientists are now closer than ever to a breakthrough in researching the cause behind lupus which in turn, could lead to more investigation into faster, more focused and accurate methods of diagnosing this autoimmune disease. Consequently, this could also lead to the creation more effective...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Dr. Michael Earl Nemergut M.D., PH.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Christopher J Jankowski M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Jason S Eldrige M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Charles T Wass M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Stephanie Ann Neuman M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Brian A Hall M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905