Dr. Kevin Goodluck MD
Internist1101 Golf Course Rd Se Suite 201 Rio Rancho NM, 87124
Dr. Kevin J. Goodluck is an Internal Medicine specialist who has been in practice for over 18 years. He is a native New Mexican and has resided in the state for most of his life. Dr. Goodluck is certified ...
Education and Training
Univ of Nm Sch of Med, Albuquerque Nm 1994
University of New Mexico School of Medicine 1994
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Vascular Disease
- Healthone Presby-St Luke'S M C, Internal Medicine
- Healthone Presby St Luke's M C
- Presbyterian/St. Lukes Hospital
- University of Colorado (HealthONE Rose Medical Center) Program
Dr. Kevin Goodluck MD's Practice location
Rio Rancho, NM 87124Get Direction
Albuquerque, NM 87114Get Direction
Dr. Kevin Goodluck MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Goodluck
- B. a.
One of the Best Docs in Albuquerque.
- Sore Tongue
The tongue is made up of different muscles that help us speak, swallow, chew, or taste food. So when we have a sore tongue, it can be quite hard to ignore.Although a sore tongue is not always a cause for concern, emergency medical attention may be required in some cases, such as rapid tongue...
- What Should I Do if My Child Wets the Bed?
Many studies have uncovered the reasons behind bedwetting and what can be done for improving the condition in children. A report on bedwetting mentions the common misconceptions about bedwetting and the progress in finding the cause and treatment of this condition.Darcie Kiddoo, MD, associate...
- Is Athlete’s Foot Contagious?
Athlete's foot is an infection caused by a fungus, which affects the skin of the foot. This fungal infection is one of the most common skin problems. The infection starts from the toes and may spread to other areas of the body. The foot may start becoming itchy and scaly. The skin may also develop...
- Do I Need to Change My Lifestyle Habits if I Have Hypothyroidism?
Hypothyroidism is a disease that affects the metabolic rate and energy levels of the body. It is characterized by a defect in the thyroid gland that reduces the production of thyroid hormones, the hormones responsible for regulating the metabolism of the body. Hypothyroidism is characterized by...
- Multitasking Can Help Meet Emotional Needs
Most of us do multitasking on a daily basis just out of habit and also because it makes us feel good, say results from a study. It is a well known fact that multitasking is less productive and affects the performance of a person. The feel-good factor of the multitasking may be the reason why we tend...
- What are the Causes of Abdominal Pain?
A pain that may start or spread from anywhere in between the chest to the pelvic region is often referred to as abdominal pain. Abdominal pain is of different types. Some of them are acute, while others are chronic. Some of them may be rated as mild, while others may range between moderate and...
- Frie Nemariam13315 Twilight Trails Place Northeast Albuquerque New Mexico 87111
- Bernard Agbemadzo7613, 8300 Constitution Ave. NE # D Albuquerque New Mexico 87110
- Dr. David Robert Scrase MD8300 Constitution Avenue Northeast Albuquerque New Mexico 87110
- Dr. Barry James Krakow MD6739 Academy Rd Ne Albuquerque NM 87109
- Dr. Curtis L Waln MD1100 Central Ave Se Albuquerque NM 87106
- Dr. Clare A Castiglia DO3901 Carlisle Blvd Ne Albuquerque NM 87107