Dr. Shaza Al-holou is an ophthalmologist practicing in Detroit, MI. Dr. Al-holou specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Al-holou can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Al-holou can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
Shaza Nizar Al-holou's Practice location
Detroit, MI 48202 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Shaza Nizar Al-holou | Ophthalmologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Shaza Nizar Al-holou's reviewsWrite Review
- What is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is a common eye condition that affects macula, a small part at the back of the eye. Macula is the area of eye that helps us to differentiate the finer details. Damage to macula leads to gradual blurring of central vision. Macular degeneration impairs sharp vision and...
- How Long Will I Not Be Able to See After Undergoing Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery as it's commonly known, is performed to correct droopy upper and/or lower eyelids and under-eye bags. The surgery may be performed for functional or medical reasons. Functional blepharoplasty corrects problems related to upper eyelids that sag or droop enough to...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- Treatments for Conjunctivitis
Conjunctivitis or "pinkeye" is an infection of the conjunctiva, the thin, clear membrane coating the white of the eye and lining the inside of the eyelid. The symptoms may vary slightly depending on the cause, but are distinct: redness of the white part of the eye, tearing, a thick yellow discharge...
- Signs and Symptoms of Conjunctivitis
There are many causes of conjunctivitis such as:...
- Tips For Living with Cataracts
Several vision issues that are related to aging can be solved by practical approaches like more illumination when reading or fixing poor lighting conditions in your home.When you grow to over 60 years of age, you may require more lighting for most indoor and outdoor activities. This is caused by the...
- Gordon R.A. Fishman MD 1777 Axtell Road Troy Michigan 48084
- Dr. Gabriel Sosne MD 31500 Telegraph Road Birmingham Farms Michigan 48025
- Dr. Marshall N Cyrlin MD 29275 Northwestern Hwy Southfield MI 48034
- Dr. Jacob A. Mong D.O. 5680 W Gage St Boise Idaho 83706
- Dr. Mirwat S. Sami MD 3730 Kirby Drive Houston Texas 77098
- Dr. Samir A. Shah M.D. 19582 Beach Blvd. Huntington Beach California 92645