Dr. Tamer El-gendy is a prosthodontist practicing in Gilbert, AZ. Dr. El-gendy specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
Dr. Tamer El-gendy DMD, BDS , MS's Practice location
Gilbert, AZ 85296Get Direction
Dr. Tamer El-gendy DMD, BDS , MS's reviewsWrite Review
- The Trauma That Comes with Cystic Fibrosis
Not many know too much about cystic fibrosis, and even fewer have any idea of the true trauma it can cause.About BradBrad Dell is 24 years old, and is living with cystic fibrosis. Not only that, but he is also deaf, making the entire situation even more difficult. Approximately one year ago, he was...
- What Is Diverticulitis: Can Diverticulitis Cause Serious Complications?
What is diverticulitis?Diverticulosis is a condition that occurs when diverticula, which are structures like pouches, occur in the colon wall. When these pouches get infected or swell up, they lead to diverticulitis, which can be a very painful medical condition to deal with. Diverticulitis...
- What Causes Diarrhea?
Diarrhea is the frequent flow of loose, watery stool through the intestines causing muscle contraction and abdominal pain. Stool follows its path through the anus and gets watery when the digestive system consumes too much fluid or gets infected with viruses, bacteria, or parasites. A loose stool...
- How Can I Treat Anxiety at Home?
Understanding AnxietyAnxiety attacks are difficult to control without the help of a therapist. But by learning and educating oneself about anxiety may help to prevent it. Anxiety is an excessive reaction to a stressful situation, which brings in trembling, a choking feeling, pain in the heart...
- What are the Benefits of Plyometrics?
Plyometrics, plyos, or jump training, is an exercise regimen developed to improve power, agility, and speed. These exercises were developed originally for the Olympic athletes to enhance their performance. Now, these rebounding exercises have become very popular among others, particularly for...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. Matthew Benjamin Kahn DDS8708 E SAN MARCOS DR SCOTTSDALE AZ 85258
- Michael J Gibbons D.M.D.7477 E Doubletree Ranch Rd Scottsdale AZ 85258
- Dr. Kent J Howell DMD6601 S Rural Rd Tempe AZ 85283
- Dr. Lior Berger DMD2730 S Val Vista Dr Gilbert AZ 85295
- Dr. Mark Stephen Montana DDS2147 E Southern Ave Tempe AZ 85282
- Dr. Jaffar M Elahi DDS MS10325 E RIGGS RD SUN LAKES AZ 85248