Prof. Carlton Dennis Dampier MD
Hematologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Hematology-Oncology3601 A St St Christopher's Hos Philadelphia PA, 19134
Dr. Carlton Dampier is a pediatric hematologist practicing in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Dampier specializes in treating children that have a blood disease or cancer. Such blood diseases include disorders of red blood cells, white blood cells and/or platelets. The types of cancers that Dr. Dampier treats include leukemias, lymphomas and certain tumors. Dr. Dampier can also treat bleeding disorders in children. Pediatric hematologists can be found in childrens hospitals, community hospitals, university medical centers and more.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Hematology-Oncology
- Fetal hemoglobin in sickle cell anemia: relationship to erythrocyte adhesion
- 1-Deamino-8 D-arginine vasopressin decreases the production of 13-hydroxyoctadecadienoic acid by endothelial cells.
- Inpatient management of sickle cell pain: a 'snapshot' of current practice.
- Pediatric analgesic clinical trial designs, measures, and extrapolation: report of an FDA scientific workshop.
- Tissue factor-positive monocytes in children with sickle cell disease: correlation with biomarkers of haemolysis.
- Pain in children and adolescents with sickle cell disease: a descriptive study.
- PROMIS(®) pediatric self-report scales distinguish subgroups of children within and across six common pediatric chronic health conditions.
- Chronic pain in adolescent patients.
- Arachidonic acid metabolites are involved in mediating red blood cell adherence to endothelium.
- Prenatally diagnosed non-immune hydrops caused by congenital transient leukaemia.
- Pediatric pain management: program description and preliminary evaluation results
Prof. Carlton Dennis Dampier MD's Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19134Get Direction
ATLANTA, GA 30303Get Direction
Prof. Carlton Dennis Dampier MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Dampier
- What is Autism?
Autism is a developmental disorder that affects an individual's communication, social, and interpersonal skills. For individuals with this neurological disorder, their normal brain development supporting communication and social skills are impaired. Autism is also known as autism spectrum disorder...
- Treatments for Bladder Cancer
The treatment options or medications for bladder cancer depend largely on the advancement of cancer. The treatment is different for the early stage non-invasive bladder cancer and the more advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer.During treatment, all hospitals have multidisciplinary teams (MDTs),...
- Study Finds 3% of Pediatric Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Cases Are Transplant Recipients
Lymphoma is a blood cancer that affects both children and adults.Lymphoma begins its growth in the lymphatic white blood cells of the lymph system. This system is a major warrior in fighting off infections and diseases. It is part of the body’s immunity team.The lymph system loops throughout the...
- Potential Causes of Leukopenia
IntroductionA decrease in the number of white blood cells (WBCs) is referred to as leukopenia. There are several causes for leukopenia. It may be due to certain drugs, cancer, radiation and chemotherapy for cancer, stem cell transplant, surgery, steroids, or autoimmune disorders. The immune system...
PurpuraPurpura refers to purple-colored spots that are usually seen on the skin, including mucous membranes and other organs. It is also called skin hemorrhages or blood spots.Purpura is usually recognized when there is pooling of blood under the skin due to ruptured small blood vessels. The size of...
- How Is Leukemia Diagnosed?
Leukemia in its early stages may present no signs or symptoms, as these only appear when the leukemia cells have taken over a large number of normal blood cells. A person with leukemia is very lucky indeed if early-stage detection occurs incidentally, through a routine blood test or one done for...
- Dr. Marta Rozans MDErie Ave At Front St Philadelphia PA 19134
- Dr. Ayman Samkari MD3601 A St Philadelphia PA 19134
- Dr. Nataly Apollonsky MD3601 A ST PHILADELPHIA PA 19134
- Dr. Jennifer Eng MD3601 A ST PHILADELPHIA PA 19134
- Dr. Deepti Ashok Raybagkar MD160 E Erie Ave Philadelphia PA 19134
- Dr. Lori Renee Luck M.D.Erie Ave At Front St Philadelphia PA 19134