Dr. Robert A Nahouraii MD
Neurologist | Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology1900 Randolph Rd Suite 1010 Charlotte NC, 28207
Dr. Robert Nahouraii practices Neuropathology in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Nahouraii studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Univ of Pittsburgh Sch of Med, Pittsburgh Pa 1989
University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine 1989
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Cerebral Palsy
- Birth Defects
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
- Duke Univ Med Ctr, Child Neurology; Childrens Hosp, Pediatrics
- Children's Hospital Program
Dr. Robert A Nahouraii MD's Practice location
Charlotte, NC 28207Get Direction
Charlotte, NC 28203Get Direction
COLUMBIA, SC 29203Get Direction
Dr. Robert A Nahouraii MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Nahouraii
- Brain Aneurysm Symptoms: How to Treat a Brain Aneurysm
What is Brain Aneurysm?The term “brain aneurysm” means that there is a bulging weak area in the wall of an artery that basically supplies blood to the brain. This area can also have a ballooned look, and in some cases, it looks like a small berry. Most of the time, there are no known symptoms...
- How This Woman with Multiple Sclerosis Solved the Challenges of Getting Dressed
Anyone with multiple sclerosis knows just how difficult it might be to do even the simplest of tasks. Muscles are tired, and it can be exhausting to even get out of bed. The thought of getting dressed might even bring shudders of dread.And then comes getting clothes on. People with MS might have...
- New Research Observes Link Between Multiple Sclerosis and Cognitive Function
Nearly 2.3 million people suffer from multiple sclerosis world-wide, and even though that seems like a huge number, there still isn’t a lot of clarity about what causes the condition or how to treat it. Multiple sclerosis affects the central nervous system along the brain and spine and can...
- Singing as therapy: how it helps people with Parkinson’s disease
For a person diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease, their mobility and movement control ability is impaired, such that they will develop tremors. Moreover, getting dressed, eating, writing, brushing teeth, and driving becomes more challenging. Family members of a patient with Parkinson’s disease...
- Targeting Enzyme May Be an Approach to Alzheimer’s Therapy
Targeting particular enzymes to cure diseases or to relieve symptoms has never been an easy task. Indiscriminate targeting often results in unnecessary potentially toxic effects. For the same reasons, early attempts to target HDAC2 were not successful.Researchers knew that HDAC2 plays a vital role...
- Alternative Treatments for Restless Legs Syndrome
According to statistics, restless legs syndrome (RLS) affects about 15% of Americans. It is also important to note that restless legs syndrome can be a side effect of certain medications. It will clear off when you stop taking such medication. A variety of alternative treatments is existent....
- Dr. Mohammad Bolouri MD7809 Sardis Road Charlotte NC 28270
- Mr. Sunil Mehta M.D.815 Cox Rd Gastonia NC 28054
- Dr. Mausumi Lidogoster M.D.301 E 17th St New York NY 10003
- Dr. Joseph Nathan Chipman MDDepartment Of Neurology Winston Salem NC 27157
- Dr. Charles David Gordon M.D.1918 Randolph Rd Charlotte NC 28207
- Dr. Andrea Diedrich MD3541 Randolph Rd Charlotte NC 28211