Dr. Mina Pantcheva is an ophthalmologist practicing in Aurora, CO. Dr. Pantcheva specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Pantcheva can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Pantcheva can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
Education and Training
Med University Of Sofia Medical
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
- Vision Problems, Cataract Surgery, Eye Problems And More
- FellowAmerican Academy of Ophthalmology
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center 2008
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center 2004
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Glaucoma 2009
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center 2009
- Univ Pittsburgh, Glaucoma 2008
Dr. Mina Pantcheva MD's Practice location
Dr. Mina Pantcheva MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pantcheva
- Pink Eye vs. Allergies
IntroductionThe eye is one of the sensitive parts of the body, and it easily gets affected by any irritants such as microbes. Eyes turning red would be due to not getting enough sleep or not blinking enough in a day. In certain cases, it can also be a sign of some kind of infection or...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- What are Gonococcal and Chlamydial Conjunctivitis?
Conjunctivitis is an infection of the eyes. It is easily contracted, but if treated in the right way, could be cured easily. There are several types of conjunctivitis, and two of them are Gonococcal and Chlamydial Conjunctivitis. These types of conjunctivitis are usually bacterial and may affect one...
- Diagnosing Cataracts: What You Need To Know
What are cataracts?When the lens located inside the human eye gets cloudy, it is called a cataract. A cataract in Latin means waterfall, thus describing what your vision with cataract is like; seeing through a waterfall. A cataract occurs as a result of the inability of the lens to allow sufficient...
- Diabetic Retinopathy
Diabetic retinopathy is a long-term complication of diabetes that affects the eyes. The World Health Organization (WHO) estimates that diabetic retinopathy is responsible for 4 percent of the 45 million cases of blindness throughout the world. It is caused by a damage to the blood vessels of the...
- Dr. Rebecca Sands Braverman MD777 Bannock St Denver CO 80204
- Dr. Michael J Taravella MD12605 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. William L Hines MD2480 S Downing St Denver CO 80210
- Dr. Eva C. Kim MD710 Lawrence Expy Santa Clara CA 95051
- Dr. Earl Randy Craven MD11960 Lioness Way Parker CO 80134
- Dr. Robert Isaac Fish M.D.12605 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045