Dr. Gerardo Mireles is a psychologist practicing in MCALLEN, TX. Dr. Mireles specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Mireles evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Mireles because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Gerardo Mireles PH.D.'s Practice location
MCALLEN, TX 78501Get Direction
Dr. Gerardo Mireles PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mireles
- What Causes Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious disorder which affects how a person thinks, acts and feels. It is best described as a mental disorder which is characterized by abnormal social behavior and failure to understand what is real....
- Understanding Depression in the LGBTQ Community
According to the National Institute of Mental Health, individuals who identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, and queer have a high prevalence of mood and anxiety disorders compared to their heterosexual counterparts. Studies have shown that the discrimination, prejudice, abuse, and...
- Tips to Overcome Procrastination for Each Type of Procrastinator
Ever wondered how to overcome procrastination? Well, you have landed on the right page. This article focuses on how to beat procrastination. Each of us procrastinates for different reasons, and we all do it sometimes at least at one stage of our lives. There are six styles of procrastinators...
- What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Training?
What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?It is your own way of discussing:...
- Facing Condescension and Misunderstanding with Autism
Marta Rusek was unaware that she had autism until her adult life; however, she found it enabled her to be a more powerful version of herself.Before her autism diagnosisMarta knew for most of her life that she wasn't like everyone else. She couldn't necessarily put her finger on what it was, but she...
- What Does Trypophobia Do to the Brain?
Trypophobia is a term that was created way back to refer to a certain kind of phobia. It is not an official name and you can’t even find it in the official list of phobias. However, the kind of phobia that this term is used to refer to is as real and as natural as it gets. That should explain why...
- Dr. Mary Elizabeth De Ferreire PH.D.1418 Beech Ave Mcallen TX 78501
- Monica Hernandez PH.D.711 W. Nolana Ave, Suite 202-B McAllen Texas 78504
- Dr. Gregorio Pina PH D1200 S Col Rowe Blvd Mcallen TX 78501
- Dr. Olga L Rodriguez-escobar PHD2010 S Cynthia St Mcallen TX 78503
- Mrs. Jo ann Mitchell PHD2116 E Griffin Pkwy Mission TX 78572
- Dr. Joseph Harvey Mccoy PH.D.5109 S Mccoll Rd Edinburg TX 78539