Dr. Jonathan Pewitt is a dermatologist practicing in Chicago, IL. Dr. Pewitt specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Pewitt diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Member The American Academy of Dermatology, the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, and the Chicago
Dr. Jonathan David Pewitt M.D.'s Practice location
Chicago, IL 60612Get Direction
Rome, GA 30165Get Direction
Dr. Jonathan David Pewitt M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pewitt
- How to Treat Age Spots
Studies show that the tone of the skin and presence of extra pigmentation on the skin have a considerable effect in the perceived age of a woman. So it is no wonder that more and more people are now trying to get the best age-defying looks by reducing the spots on the skin. The most prominent among...
- Immunotherapy for Melanoma
Immunotherapy, in general, is a treatment process that uses some medications to activate an individual's own immune system to effectively recognize and kill cancer cells. Immunotherapy for melanoma is based on the principle that a person’s own immune system is able to generate an immune response...
- How Is Heat Rash Diagnosed?
Heat rash is a skin condition that is also called as "miliaria". It occurs as a result of excessive sweating that leads to the blocking of sweat glands. Once your sweat glands are blocked, sweat accumulates in the skin layers causing rashes. Most the symptoms of this condition are characterized by...
- Ringworm of the Body and Scalp
IntroductionDermatophytes are fungi that get nutrients from keratin for growth. They usually affect the skin, nails, and hair. The species that commonly invade the keratin are those that belong to the genus Trichophyton, Epidermophyton, and Microsporum. Fungal infections produce ring-like...
- Heat Rash: When Should I See a Doctor?
Heat rash is a condition that easily goes away with time without the need for medical care. This usually happens when the skin cools down and the sweating reduces. Sometimes, it can take a few days for the affected part of the skin to heal completely. However, there are times when the rashes tend...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of an Ingrown Hair?
If you are shaving to present a picture of perfect grooming, you may experience the direct opposite – a face covered with minute reddish bulbous sacs filled with pus and painful to touch. What you will be staring at in the mirror will be a face full of ingrown hair. It is not an infectious...
- Dr. George Henry Engel MD708 MIDWEST CLUB PKWY OAK BROOK IL 60523
- Dr. Kenneth Gordon M.D.9933 Wood Drive Skokie Illinois 60077
- John E. Stopka6918 West Archer Ave Chicago Illinois 60638
- Edidiong Kaminska3000 N Halsted St, 724 Chicago Illinois 60657
- Dr. Lucius C Earles M.D.1501 S California Ave Chicago IL 60608
- Dr. Andrea Tinuola Kassim M.D.1653 W Congress Pkwy Chicago IL 60612