Dr. Francis Ellyin M.D.
Family Practitioner7106 Smoke Ranch Rd Suite 110 Las Vegas NV, 89128
Dr. Francis Ellyin practices evidence based and preventive medicine in a traditional family practice environment. Our belief is that the family physicians, through their close relationship with their ...
Education and Training
Spartan Hlth Sci Univ, Vieux Fort, St Lucia 1987
Spartan Health Sciences University, School of Medicine,Vieux Fort, Saint Lucia 1987
Spartan Health Sciences University, School of Medicine,Vieux Fort, Saint Lucia Medicine
University of the West Indies Faculty of Medical Sciences 1987
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- High Cholesterol
- High Blood Pressure (hypertension)
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Allergic Reaction
- Vascular Disease
- Univ Of Ok Coll Med-Tulsa, Family Medicine; Area Hlth Educ Ctr/North W, Family Medicine
- University Of Oklahoma College Medicine 1990
- University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences Affiliated Hospitals 1989
- University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center 1991
- University of Oklahoma College of Medicine Program
Dr. Francis Ellyin M.D.'s Practice location
Las Vegas, NV 89128Get Direction
Las Vegas, NV 89108Get Direction
Dr. Francis Ellyin M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ellyin
- E. coli and Urinary Tract Infections
What is a urinary tract infection?The main function of the urinary system is to get rid of waste, maintain the body’s water balance, and regulate electrolytes. Its function starts with the kidneys, the organ that filter blood to produce urine, which is composed of extra fluid and wastes. Before...
- Alternative Treatments for Gallstones
Alternative Treatments For GallstonesA huge percentage of gallstones never show symptoms, but the moment a stone stops moving on its way to the small intestines from the gallbladder, trouble begins. That’s when signs start occurring, among them severe pain on the ride side of the abdomen that...
- How Do You Get Mono?
What is mono?Mono is the short form of the disease called infectious mononucleosis. It is also popularly called as the "kissing disease". It is a very common disease, typically caused by the Epstein-Barr virus (EBV). It leads to extreme tiredness and feelings of weakness for several weeks or...
- Why Is Chemotherapy Used for Lupus?
What is Lupus?Systemic lupus erythematosus, also known as lupus, is a disease of the immune system. The immune system protects the body from infection. In lupus, however, the immune system turns against the body, leading to tissue damage and illness. Thus, lupus is called an autoimmune disease.Men...
- General Practice, Family Practice, and Internal Medicine: What's the Difference?
Primary care providers, family physicians, generalists, and internists can be tricky designations to understand because these healthcare providers similarly cover a number of areas when diagnosing and treating people. However, knowing their differences can be helpful when it comes to finding the...
- Is Mumps Preventable?
Mumps is a highly contagious infection caused by a certain virus. It can easily be spread from one person to another; therefore, prevention is very important. The MMR vaccine is the surest way to prevent mumps. Common symptoms associated with mumps include painful inflammation on the cheeks or...
- Dr. Ahmad Saab MD650 N Nellis Blvd Las Vegas NV 89110
- Dr. Troy P. Bertoli MD10001 S Eastern Ave Henderson Nevada 89052
- Govind Venkata Koka DO9975 S. Eastern Avenue Las Vegas NV 89183
- Dr. Maureen Strohm M.D.9300 W SUNSET RD LAS VEGAS NV 89148
- Dr. Roland Leroy Sparling MD283 N Pecos Rd Henderson NV 89074
- Dr. Cheryl R Veniegas MD9454 DEL WEBB BLVD LAS VEGAS NV 89134