Dr. James Montgomery Berry M.D.
Plastic Surgeon | Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery618 Pegram Dr Tupelo MS, 38801
Dr. James Berry is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Tupelo, MS. Dr. Berry specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
Univ of Ms Sch of Med, Jackson Ms 1992
Univ Of Ms Sch Of Med 1992
University of Mississippi School of Medicine 1992
Vanderbilt University School of Medicine 1998
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Usefulness of bone marrow transplantation in the Hurler syndrome.
- Off-pump mitral valve repair using the Coapsys device: a pilot study in a pacing-induced mitral regurgitation model.
- The laryngeal mask airway for awake craniotomy in the pediatric patient: report of three cases.
- Use of a portable forced air system to convert existing hospital space into a mass casualty isolation area.
- Acceptance criteria for reprocessed AcuNav catheters: comparison between functionality testing and clinical image assessment.
- Recognizing changes in patient condition on a postsurgical unit.
- Selective local anesthetic placement using ultrasound guidance and neurostimulation for infraclavicular brachial plexus block.
- Risk of burnout in perioperative clinicians: a survey study and literature review.
- Technical communication: An initial evaluation of a novel anesthetic scavenging interface.
- Severe bradycardia associated with suspension laryngoscopy.
- My Postop Visit.
- On Scene.
- Combining rapid response with monitoring.
- Hearing Loss
- Ear Infection
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Hashimoto's Thyroiditis
- Ear Wax
Dr. James Montgomery Berry M.D.'s Practice location
Tupelo, MS 38801Get Direction
Dr. James Montgomery Berry M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Berry
- Thinking About Getting a Nose Job? Here is What You Need to Know
What is it? Rhinoplasty, commonly known as a nose job, is a surgical procedure done to reshape the nose to improve its appearance. This is a cosmetic surgery done for people who are unhappy with the way their nose looks, or to correct certain deformities which resulted from injuries to their nose...
- How to Recover After Plastic Surgery
Introduction to RecoveryRecovering from plastic surgery is not a simple task, and one is urged to ensure that they take care of their bodies, especially the area that underwent the procedure. Though plastic surgery procedures are usually simple in nature, it is paramount that you don’t take the...
- Fat May Return After Liposuction
According to a new study published in the journal, Obesity, the fat lost by liposuction — the most popular fat removal cosmetic procedure — returns after the procedure. Researcher Robert H. Eckel, MD, professor of medicine, physiology and biophysics at the University of Colorado Anschutz...
- People Who Get Nose Jobs May Have An Underlying Mental Disorder
A new study shows that a third of patients who performed cosmetic surgery to improve the appearance of their nose have moderate symptoms of body dysmorphic disorder (BDD) which makes them preoccupied with defects in their appearance. The results of the study published in the journal Plastic and...
- Considering Blephoplasty...Here's What You Need to Know
Blepharoplasty also known as eye lid surgery is a surgical procedure carried out in patients to enhance the appearance of eye lids. It can be performed in the upper eye lid, the lower eye lid or both.Why is blepharoplasty done?Blepharoplasty is done for people who need to enhance the appearance of...
- How is Laser Skin Resurfacing Useful?
Laser resurfacing is a cosmetic procedure that removes layers of the skin, and allows new skin to take its place. The new skin is supposed to look more youthful. In this technique, a short pulsating stream of laser is focused on the uneven skin. It is also known by other names including laser peel,...
- Dr. Robert Charles Buckley MD4381 S. Eason Blvd Tupelo MS 38801
- Dr. Mark H Craig MD2147 SOUTHRIDGE DR TUPELO MS 38801
- Dr. Janis E Burns-tutor M.D.1040 C South Madison St Tupelo MS 38801
- Robert Henry Yarber Other618 Pegram Dr Tupelo MS 38801
- Dr. Ryan Curtis Simmons M.D.618 Pegram Dr Tupelo MS 38801
- Dr. Douglas Alan Pritchard MD4248 S EASON BLVD. SUITE B TUPELO MS 38801