Dr. Allison Keller is an internist practicing in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Keller specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Keller provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
- [The automation of the management of a medical service for the armed forces abroad].
- Hydrophobic hollow fiber membranes for treating MTBE-contaminated water.
- Measurement of Henry's law constant for methyl tert-butyl ether using solid-phase microextraction.
- [Contribution of L. E. Poliakov to the development of Russian medical geography].
- [Epidemiology of a food-borne outbreak of dysentery caused by Boyd-Novgorodskaia's microorganism II and III].
- [Epidemiology of Salmonella heidelberg infection].
- [History of plague and cholera control in the Russian fleet].
- [The epidemiological sequelae of catastrophes and the tasks of the medical service in their elimination].
- [Preventive vaccinations in foreign armies (review of the literature)].
- [Airborne medical evacuation (a review of foreign literature)].
- Epidemiological geography; basic principles.
- Soviet journal "Medical Geography" and its role in the development of this branch of science.
- [Information systems in scientific research in the field of military medicine].
- Mapping of medico-geographical conditions of the world ocean.
- [New problems of military medical geography].
Dr. Allison Anne Keller M.D.'s Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84108Get Direction
Dr. Allison Anne Keller M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Did You Know That Bactrim Can Treat Multiple Infections?
Bacteria are microorganisms that thrive in the environment, but they are not always harmful. There are a number of vital functions that are performed by bacteria, which are essential for our day-to-day living. However, sometimes, these bacteria may leave harmful strains on or inside our body. When...
- What is a Good Drink to Consume When I Workout?
It goes without saying that exercise is key to good health. Having the right kind of food and drinking adequate fluids also help in achieving this goal. Taking good amount of nutrients helps to give the power for the workout and also for repairing the muscles after the workout. But all of us have...
- 10 Natural Ways to Lower Your Blood Sugar
High blood sugar, also known as hyperglycemia, happens when blood glucose is abnormally high due to your body’s improper use of insulin or when your body cannot produce insulin. It mainly affects people with diabetes. Food intake, sedentary lifestyle, illnesses, and not taking the prescribed...
- How to Get Rid of a Boil: Homeopathic Treatment and Prevention
IntroductionA small bump on any part of the body is always a troublesome affair. Has anyone wondered whether it is just a boil or a pimple? Although the two often look so similar, they are actually two different things. A pimple and a boil may start out similarly, wherein there would be a reddish...
- Hypolipidemia: Causes and Symptoms
The liver primarily produces cholesterol. Each day, it makes 1,000 mg of cholesterol. The cells lining the small intestine can also produce cholesterol. If the level of cholesterol in the body is low, it may mean that the body is producing low amounts of cholesterol and is going to shut down. In...
- HIV: 5 Transmission Myths
What is HIV?HIV is a virus that was discovered in the 1980s. It attacks a person's immune system, causing it to be too weak to fight outside infections. The HIV virus works by destroying white blood cells, called CD4 cells, in the immune system, and progresses through three stages, the last of which...
- Dr. Mehrnoosh Shakeri MD, MPH7495 South State Street Midvale Utah 84047
- Dr. Robert Bayless Westermann MD2000 S 900 E Salt Lake City UT 84105
- Dr. Lisa Kay Kuwahara MD324 10th Ave Salt Lake City UT 84103
- Dr. Michelle H Gilbert MD3460 Pioneer Pkwy Salt Lake City UT 84120
- Dr. J David Bane MD3725 W 4100 SOUTH WEST VALLEY CITY UT 84120
- Dr. Steven R. Towner M.D.333 S 900 E Salt Lake City UT 84102