Dr. Jennifer K Seidenberg M.D.
Pediatrician476 ROLLING RIDGE DR STATE COLLEGE PA, 16801
Dr. Jennifer Seidenberg is a pediatrician practicing in Hershey, PA. Dr. Seidenberg is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Seidenberg diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Seidenberg can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Member NORTH OKALOOSA MEDICAL CENTER
- Member CHAIRPERSON OF PEDIATRIC COMMITTEE
Dr. Jennifer K Seidenberg M.D.'s Practice location
Hershey, PA 17033Get Direction
Saint Louis, MO 63108Get Direction
STATE COLLEGE, PA 16801Get Direction
Dr. Jennifer K Seidenberg M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Seidenberg
- Children Who Snore May Develop Behavioral Problems
A new study shows that snoring, breathing through one's mouth, and stopping breathing while asleep may lead to behavioral problems in children. Earlier studies have shown that these disorders in sleeping are known as hyperactivity.The study recruited pregnant women who were due to deliver between...
- What Is HSV-1?
Herpes Simplex Virus 1 (HSV-1)HSV-1 or herpes simplex virus type 1 is a type of herpes simplex virus that causes cold sores. It is called "oral herpes" because it often causes sores around the mouth or on the lips. Cold sores are also called as fever blisters. However, the sores can also be found...
- Everything You Need to Know About an Adenoidectomy
What Are Adenoids?Adenoids are the immune system’s component which assists in the fight against infections and offers the body protection from viral and bacterial attack.Adenoids are found in children only. They begin to develop as soon as a child is born and reach their maximum when the child is...
- How to Protect Your Child from Getting Head Lice in School
Head lice are grayish insects that feed on human blood extracted from the scalp. Female lice release sticky substances that attach all eggs to specific hair shafts. Eggs are laid a few millimeters from the shaft - an environment that offers the idyllic temperature for incubation.Everyone who comes...
- Autism: The Early Signs and Symptoms
Social DifficultiesSocial disconnection is one of the most obvious signs of autism. Children with autism may appear uninterested, or unable to communicate and connect to the social world. Children with autism may not respond to their name being called, and may seem very distant. This is because they...
- What Are the Most Obvious Symptoms of Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is a condition that causes the inflammation of the appendix. The appendix is a tube around 3½ inch long and extends from the large intestine. It is said that the appendix has a role in gut immunity, but nothing as yet is definite with regard to its function. An individual can live...
- Dr. Craig H. Collison M.D.3901 S Atherton St State College PA 16801
- Dr. Elizabeth S. Klinke M.D.3901 S Atherton St State College PA 16801
- Dr. Kristie L. Kaufman M.D.3901 S Atherton St State College PA 16801
- Dr. James R Powell MD3901 S Atherton St State College PA 16801
- Dr. Rachel L Schwab MD3901 S Atherton St State College PA 16801
- Dr. Linda Joyce Kurtz MD3901 S ATHERTON ST STE 5 STATE COLLEGE PA 16801