Dr. Nicole Kreps is an audiologist practicing in Hinsdale, IL. Dr. Kreps evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Kreps takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Nicole Noelle Kreps AUD., CCC-A's Practice location
Hinsdale, IL 60521Get Direction
Yulee, FL 32097Get Direction
PALOS HILLS, IL 60465Get Direction
Nicole Noelle Kreps AUD., CCC-A's reviewsWrite Review
- When Is Stomach Pain After Eating Considered Serious?
Stomach pain after meals can be bothersome, especially if you don't know what's causing it. There are a number of causes why your stomach aches after eating, and most of them may only need home remedies and over-the-counter medications. However, it is still important to know the potential causes of...
- Can Weight Loss Alleviate Varicose Veins?
Minimal ExhaustionVictims of vein problems are challenged by tiredness in their legs even when jogging, and makes it difficult to follow a workout regiment.Vein disorders can discourage people from their exercise routine. Exercise WellThere is a common misconception that affected veins can simply...
- Why Men Need a Colonoscopy
The Colon is the last organ of the digestive system. It can also be referred to as the large intestine, and it runs from the small intestine to the back passage. A colonoscopy is a procedure used to inspect the colon. The colon is a cancer prone area, and a colonoscopy is used to detect ulcers,...
- Tips on Living With Bronchitis
You can practice controlling the measures of your symptoms if you suffer from chronic bronchitis. Alterations in your lifestyle and continuing care will assist you in controlling the disease.To ensure you breathe easily, taking care of yourself is crucial if you have chronic bronchitis. The below...
- Early Warning Signs of Multiple Sclerosis
Is it Multiple Sclerosis?Although some of the symptoms of multiple sclerosis are common, there is no definitive pattern that applies to everyone. The symptoms of multiple sclerosis also resemble those of many other diseases. What sets the symptoms of MS apart from other conditions is time. In many...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Kelly Suzanne Gasparovich AU.D.10409 South Roberts Road Palos Hills IL 60465
- Eileen E Davis roesler MS CCCA10409 South Roberts Road Palos Hills IL 60465
- Sean P Flowers AU.D.10409 S ROBERTS RD PALOS HILLS IL 60465
- Barbara Zee Goers M.A., CCC-A10409 South Roberts Road Palos Hills IL 60465
- Dawn M Ruley MA CCC A10409 S ROBERTS RD PALOS HILLS IL 60465
- Monica Christina Terlep MS CCC A10409 S Roberts Rd Palos Hills IL 60465