Dr. Subbarao Inampudi M.D.
Interventional Radiologist | Vascular & Interventional Radiology1221 Nicollet Ave Suite 600 Minneapolis MN, 55403
Dr. Subbarao Inampudi is an interventional radiologist practicing in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Inampudi specializes in minimally invasive, targeted treatments. Interventional radiologists use X-Rays, MRIs and other advanced imaging to put catheters in the body in order to treat the source of the disease internally. Many conditions that once required surgery can now have less risk, less pain and fewer invasions when treated by an interventional radiologist.
Education and Training
Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Ntr University Of Health Sciences
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR- Vascular and Interventional Radiology
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- 2012 Mpls.St.Paul Super Doctors
- Body Imaging
- Member Radiological Society of North America
- Member American College of Radiology
- Member Minnesota Radiological Society
- Member Minnesota Medical Association
- Member Twin Cities Medical Society
- Member Minnesota Medical Association/Twin Cities
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Vascular/Interventional Radiology Fellowship 1976
Dr. Subbarao Inampudi M.D.'s Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55403Get Direction
EDEN PRAIRIE, MN 55344Get Direction
Dr. Subbarao Inampudi M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Inampudi
- People Who Get Nose Jobs May Have An Underlying Mental Disorder
A new study shows that a third of patients who performed cosmetic surgery to improve the appearance of their nose have moderate symptoms of body dysmorphic disorder (BDD) which makes them preoccupied with defects in their appearance. The results of the study published in the journal Plastic and...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- Fibromyalgia: Coffee Consumption May Help Reduce Dose of Opioids
Fibromyalgia is a condition characterized by general discomfort, hypersensitivity to pain, brain fogginess, and mood swings. Many people living with fibromyalgia may need opioid painkillers to overcome the pain caused by fibromyalgia. However, the adverse effects related to opioid therapy are always...
- What Specialists Treat Varicose Veins?
Veins that are twisted, engorged and noticeable are referred as varicose veins. They normally form in the legs, although they can also develop anywhere on the body. This condition is frequent. The signs and symptoms of varicose veins are not many. Mild, skin ulcers and blood clots can arise from...
- Everything You Need to Know About Vaginal Thrush
Vaginal thrush is a common condition among women and is caused by a yeast infection. It may be uncomfortable and unpleasant at times, but is treatable with medication available in pharmacies. However, there have been cases where treatment was difficult and in some women, the infection kept coming...
- Anti-Tremor Medications for Parkinson's Disease
IntroductionParkinson’s disease is a chronic and progressive disorder. In this disorder, the movements of the individual are affected. When we say progressive, it means that as time passes by, the symptoms related to the disease tend to worsen. Parkinson’s disease does not have a complete cure...
- G. Michael Werdick Other6500 EXCELSIOR BLVD ST LOUIS PARK MN 55426
- Dr. Eduardo Ehrenwald M.D.1221 Nicollet Ave Minneapolis MN 55403
- Melissa Jeanne Neisen MD3300 Oakdale Avenue North Minneapolis MN 55422
- Lawrence John Briggs MD11995 SINGLETREE LN STE 500 EDEN PRAIRIE MN 55344
- Dr. Vali Orandi MD7595 ANAGRAM DR EDEN PRAIRIE MN 55344
- Dr. Jason Aaron Mehling MD1221 Nicollet Ave Minneapolis MN 55403