Dr. Muhammad Pervaiz is a hospitalist practicing in Rochester, MN. Dr. Pervaiz specializes in the comprehensive medical care of hospitalized patients. As a hospitalist, Dr. Pervaiz manages the clinical problems of hospitalized patients and the acutely ill, while working to improve the performance of the hospital. Dr. Pervaiz works in collaboration with all of the different doctors that are working with the patient. Hospitalists are involved in the diagnosis, treatment and medical procedures of patients.
Education and Training
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Medical GeneticsAmerican Board of Medical GeneticsABMG
- Papillary thyroid cancer in a patient with MUTYH-associated polyposis (MAP).
- Assessment of hepatitis B vaccination status in doctors of services hospital, Lahore.
- CRIM-Negative Pompe Disease Patients with Satisfactory Clinical Outcomes on Enzyme Replacement Therapy.
- Oligosaccharide analysis in urine by maldi-tof mass spectrometry for the diagnosis of lysosomal storage diseases.
- An incidental case of dihydropyrimidine dehydrogenase deficiency: One case, multiple challenges.
- Iatrogenic gastric perforation during laparoscopy presenting on anaesthesia monitor.
- Duvoglustat HCl Increases Systemic and Tissue Exposure of Active Acid α-Glucosidase in Pompe Patients Co-administered with Alglucosidase α.
Dr. Muhammad Ali Pervaiz MD's Practice location
Rochester, MN 55905Get Direction
Decatur, GA 30033Get Direction
ROSWELL, GA 30076Get Direction
Dr. Muhammad Ali Pervaiz MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Is it Possible to Recover from Stage IV Breast Cancer?
Whether you have just recently been diagnosed with stage IV breast cancer, or you are just now recovering from the shock, you are certainly filled with bewilderment and confusion with all of the information that has been thrown at you in such a short period of time. The moment you first heard those...
- Fibroids: What Are Sex Hormone Suppressors?
Hormonal suppression is a form of hormone therapy that focuses on directly or indirectly altering the level of estrogen and progesterone in the body of people suffering from fibroids. These hormones are known to fuel the occurrence of fibroids. To regulate the levels of these hormones, special...
- New Multiple Sclerosis Treatment, Ocrevus, Slows Down Disease Progression
In 2017, the United States Food and Drug Administration (USFDA) approved the drug – Ocrevus (ocrelizumab) – as a treatment for both relapsing and progressive forms of multiple sclerosis. ...
- Atrial Fibrillation: Get the Facts
Atrial fibrillation is a heart condition that occurs due to an irregular or abnormal beating of the heart. It is a serious medical condition that can result in fatality if not treated.An abnormal heartbeat takes place when the pace of the atria and that of the ventricles are not in harmony. The...
- 9/11 Ground Zero Worker's Lymphoma Improves with Clinical Trial
When the terrorist attacks occurred in New York on September 11th, 2001, Bart Zagami, a 61-year-old New York State Supreme Court officer, was in his office just a few blocks away from the World Trade Center in lower Manhattan. Days after the 9/11 terrorist attacks, Zagami spent his time at Ground...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Roshan Karki Other200 1ST ST SW ROCHESTER MN 55905
- Dr. Furman S Mcdonald MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Kirk P Sloan MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Kalpana Muthusamy Other210 9th St SE Rochester MN 55904
- Dr. Fnu Irbaz bin riaz M.S,M.D200 1ST ST SW ROCHESTER MN 55905
- Dr. Stephanie J Fox MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905