Jacqueline I Fulop-goodling DMD
Orthodontist30 East 40th Street Suite 806 New York NY, 10016
Jacqueline Fulop-Goodling, DMD practices in New York at A Straight Smile With Style as an Orthodontist . Dr. Fulop-Goodling was invited to join RealSelf in 2009, and has achieved " Participating ...
Education and Training
Boston University School of Medicine D.M.D. 1996
- Patients' Choice Award 2017 Patients' Choice
- Teeth Whitening
- Dr. Smiles®
- Zoom! Whitening®
- Wedding Smiles
- AcceleDent Aura®
- Plaque HD®
- Six Month Smiles®
- Professional Member American Association of Orthodontists
- Professional Member World Federation of Orthodontists
Jacqueline I Fulop-goodling DMD's Practice location
New York, NY 10016Get Direction
Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632Get Direction
Woodbury, NY 11797Get Direction
Monroe, NY 10950Get Direction
Jacqueline I Fulop-goodling DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fulop-goodling
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Evidence for Gum Disease Causing Heart Disease is Dwindling
The American Heart Association released a new statement stating that there is no conclusive evidence to support the relationship between gum disease and heart problems, and that treating gum disease can improve heart conditions. Gum disease is a major contributor to tooth loss and decay in adults....
- Dr. Olga Bukholts D.D.S.11 Broadway New York NY 10004
- Dr. Bradford Clyde Washington DMD1851 7th Avenue New York New York 10026
- Laurance Jerrold D.D.S.150 55th St Brooklyn NY 11220
- Jennifer Stachel315 W 57th St New York NY 10019
- Dr. Gregg Fader DMD1075 central avenue, Suite 201 scarsdale NY 10583
- Dr. Chester J. Palmieri D.M.D.165 N Village Ave Rockville Centre NY 11570