Dr. Joshua S Rotenberg MD
Neurologist | Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology525 Oak Centre Dr Suite 440 San Antonio TX, 78258
Dr. Joshua Rotenberg, MD is one of the country's most highly ranked doctors. His specialties include neurodevelopmental disability, neurology, pediatric neurology, and pediatric sleep medicine and he ...
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Sleep Medicine
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Cyanide as a weapon of terror.
- Diagnosis and management of nerve agent exposure.
- Nerve agent attacks on children: diagnosis and management.
- Neurodevelopmental toxicology.
- Rash, fever, and neck pain in the office: is this a neurologic emergency?
- Successful treatment of recalcitrant restless legs syndrome with botulinum toxin type-A.
- Levetiracetam for the treatment of neonatal seizures.
- Attention Deficit Disorders (add/adhd)
- National Capital Consortium - Child Neurology, Child Neurology 2003
- Walter Reed Army Institute of Research 2003
Dr. Joshua S Rotenberg MD's Practice location
San Antonio, TX 78258Get Direction
HOUSTON, TX 77024Get Direction
Dr. Joshua S Rotenberg MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rotenberg
- How Questionnaires Can Affect Multiple Sclerosis Survival Rates
Questionnaires are valuable tools for diagnosing many disorders. They can find symptoms to trace and help doctors connect the dots to a diagnosis. As a patient, you want to give the most accurate answers to your doctor. With multiple sclerosis, it may be hard to tell which symptoms are related....
- What Is Hyperalgesia?
Introduction Can you imagine having a small bruise but feel like someone has hit you with a sledgehammer? If you can imagine the scenario or may have even felt it at some point in your life, then you must know what it's like to have hyperalgesia.Hyperalgesia is a medical term, which means that the...
- Gene Wilder's Widow Opens Up About Watching Her Husband's Decline with Alzheimer's
Karen Wilder, who was married to Gene Wilder for 25 years, wrote an exclusive essay with ABC News to share with them her marriage with the late activist and actor. He died in 2016 at the age of 83, and in his last years, he battled Alzheimer’s disease. In this essay, she told their story of love...
- Alternative Treatments for Restless Legs Syndrome
According to statistics, restless legs syndrome (RLS) affects about 15% of Americans. It is also important to note that restless legs syndrome can be a side effect of certain medications. It will clear off when you stop taking such medication. A variety of alternative treatments is existent....
- What Is Akathisia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
What is akathisia?Akathisia is a feeling of anxiety or restlessness. Its symptoms tend to overlap with the symptoms of other physical and psychological disorders. The diagnosis depends on a very subjective feeling of restlessness. Hence, recognizing akathisia can be somewhat tricky. Movement...
- Medical Marijuana for Multiple Sclerosis Symptoms
Multiple sclerosis experts in the UK say that people with the disease should be permitted to use cannabis to relieve their symptoms. The experts suggest that over nine thousand people should be allowed to use the drug.The MS Society states that one in ten multiple sclerosis patients have pain and...
- Dr. Ann Bass M.D.1314 E Sonterra Blvd San Antonio TX 78258
- Dr. David Joseph Altman M.D.19126 Stonehue San Antonio TX 78258
- Dr. Nancy A Burt M.D.1314 E Sonterra Blvd San Antonio TX 78258
- Dr. Jerry J Tomasovic MD525 Oak Centre Dr San Antonio TX 78258
- Dr. Santiago Restrepo Other255 E Sonterra Blvd San Antonio TX 78258
- Dr. Yanko Athanassov Yankov M.D.540 Madison Oak San Antonio TX 78258