Dr. Melanie Rose MD
Vascular Surgeon | Vascular Surgery2451 Fillingim St Mobile AL, 36617
Dr. Melanie Rose is a vascular surgeon practicing in Mobile, AL. Dr. Rose specializes in disorders relating to the arterial, venous and lymphatic systems. As a vascular surgeon, Dr. Rose diagnoses and treats vascular diseases and performs vasular surgeries. Common conditions that a vascular surgeon treats are aneurysms, atherosclerosis and varicose veins. Vascular specialists might also treat trauma, venous ulcers, poor leg circulation, peripheral arterial disease and other vascular-related issues.
Dr. Melanie Rose MD's Practice location
Mobile, AL 36617Get Direction
MOBILE, AL 36607Get Direction
Dr. Melanie Rose MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rose
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- How Can I Improve Varicose Veins?
Varicose veins can affect your self esteem, since they are distressing and painful. These veins can develop anywhere in the body, although the legs are commonly affected. They are usually twisted, swollen and deep purple or blue in color.When blood starts accumulating in the veins as a result of...
- 5 Tips on Living with Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are bothersome and uncomfortable. Apart from being unattractive, varicose veins are associated with both physical and mental pain. High temperatures during the summer call for relaxed clothing, and varicose veins can prevent someone from living their life happily. Because age is one...
- The Causes of Varicose Veins
Also referred to as varicosities, varicose veins develop when the veins expand or become engorged and overcrowded with blood. Having a red or blue-purplish appearance, varicose veins can be very painful. They are commonly seen as engorged or elevated.The condition mostly affects women; however, half...
- Decubitus Ulcers or Pressure Ulcers: What Are They?
Decubitus ulcers or pressure ulcers, more commonly known as bedsores, are open wounds on your skin due to the prolonged pressure applied to the area. These ulcers occur mostly over the bony prominences such as the hips, tailbone, ankle, and heels. Bedsores are a frequent condition experienced by...
- Dr. Gregory Sullivan Mcgee M.D.1855 Springhill Ave Mobile AL 36607
- Dr. Benjamin J Makamson D.O.1340 Broad Avenue Gulfport MS 39501
- Dr. Glenn Elliott Esses M.D.3 Mobile Infirmary Circle Mobile AL 36607
- Dr. Ralph B Pfeiffer M.D.171 Mobile Infirmary Blvd Mobile AL 36607
- Dr. Lawrence S Mcgee M.D.15 Midtown Park Drive West Mobile AL 36606
- Dr. Frank L. Mcphillips M.D.1855 Springhill Ave Mobile AL 36607